Chapter 4: Meeting New People

Previously on chapter 3:

(Good Guy Doll) "Hi. Im Chucky. And Im your friend till the end! Haha! Wanna Play"?

(Glenda) "Wow. And you still work".

Wait a minute...... Did it just say......

(Glenda) "Chucky"?

All of a sudden the doll starts to move and grabs my neck and starts to choke me.

(???) "NO DAD! DONT DO THIS"!!!!!

What the hell!?!?

I then got the doll off of me and ran out of my room and before I knew it..... The female doll was standing at the end of the hallway.

(???) "Listen. I know your frighten. But just call down ok sweet face and we will explain everything to you".

(Glenda) "Like I can trust a stupid doll while one of them tried choking me to death".

I then took out my pocket knife and threw it perfectly at her, but it turns out....... I missed.......

(???) "Already then. Have it your way".

She then starts walking towards me with a bat and starts running towards me. I try to run away, but "Chucky" was in front of me. I turned around and everything went dark.

??? P. O. V

I came outside from my room to see what was going on since I heard noices. I then saw the staff people surrounding a girl who was unconscious and two dolls were there too!

(Staff 1) "Juan! What are you doing out of your room! Go back to bed right now"!

(Juan) " *Shrugs* Ok".

I walked away from the scene and went to the room. But I want to know what happened. And who is she?

Oh well! I'll visit her at the nurces office in the morning!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Next Day~*~*~*~*~*~*

Glenda's P. O. V

(???) "Come on Juan let's just get out of here. She isn't even going to wake up".

(???) "But I want to get to know her Leslie. Let's just wait until she wakes up".

With my eyes closed I said.

(Glenda) "Well you don't have to wait any longer because I'm already awake".

Then I opened my eyes to see a boy with black glasses with a red jacket and a girl with really long straight brown hair.

(Juan) "OH GOD"!

(Leslie) "Jeez you fucking creep"!

(Glenda) "Wow. Cursing to someone you just met. Classic".

(Leslie) "Tch! Whatever!  Just shut up".

(Glenda) "Hahaha! I like you already! Anyway...... Who are you"?

(Juan) "Oh I'm Juan and that's Leslie".

Leslie then roles her eyes.

(Glenda) "Hehe"!

(Leslie) "What are you laughing about"?

(Glenda) "Oh nothing. Your just funny because of your attitude you give me and we just met".

(Leslie) "I don't like you for reasons".

(Glenda) "Oh yeah? And what are those reasons"?

(Leslie) "Because your a"-

(Juan) "Ok! Can you stop already! You guys are being annoying"!

(Leslie) "Tch! Whatever I'm going to my room".

Leslie then starts to walk away.

(Juan) "Don't mind her. You will think shes a jerk at first, but once you get to know her. She's alright. That's how I became friends with her".

(Glenda) "Yeah. Alright".

The door then opens and Andy came rushing in.

(Andy) "Glenda! I heard what happen!  Are you ok"?

(Glenda) "Yeah I'm fine".

(Juan) "What exactly happened. I heard voices coming through the hallway and saw the staff surrounding you and two dolls".

(Andy) "Wait dolls"?

(Juan) "Uh yeah".

(Andy) "What did they look like"?

(Juan) "I don't know. I forgot".

(Glenda) "Honsetly I forgot what happen- oh wait!......... Oh yeah....... I almost forgot".

(Andy) "W-what happened"?

I explained everything to them. Of course Juan didn't believe me, but Andy looked terrified. I feel like there is something I should know. Oh well!  I'll find out sooner or later.

Leslie's P. O. V

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"!!!!!

(Leslie) "Coming"!

I opened the door to see Xzachary standing at the door.

(Leslie) "What the hell are you doing here"?

(Xzachary) "I got bored! Let's go get food"!

(Leslie) "Ugh fine, but take off that goochy looking jacket".

(Xzachary) "Aaww! But this is my favorite"!

(Leslie) "Uuggh!! Fine! But take it off once we get to the cafeteria".

I followed him to the cafeteria as j think to myself.

Something is so not right about that girl. Whatever I'm just going to avoid her.