Chapter 3: Who Are You?

Glenda's P. O. V
Well since that was settled might as well clean up before anyone see's me like this.
(Glenda)"Hehehehhaaahhaaa"!!!!
I took a quick shower and once I came out I finally calmed down,  but it felt good. Finally killing those girls. I've always dreamed on killing them and now, I got my wish.

I hid the bodies at the back of the building and cleaned the knife and went back to my room and hid the knife in the dresser.

(Glenda) "Ugh. What a night. Although it was worth it. Well at least in my opinion".

I turned around only to see one of the dolls gone. There was only the female doll and the other male doll that has a purple shirt and still has a face a mother could love only.

I turned back around to see the other doll again. I picked it up.

(Glenda) "What are you"?

(Good Guy Doll) "Hi. Im Chucky. And Im your friend till the end! Haha! Wanna Play"?

(Glenda) "Wow. And you still work".

Wait a minute...... Did it just say......

(Glenda) "Chucky"?

All of a sudden the doll starts to move and grabs my neck and starts to choke me.

(???) "NO DAD! DONT DO THIS"!!!!!

What the hell!?!?

I then got the doll off of me and ran out of my room and before I knew it..... The female doll was standing at the end of the hallway.

(???) "Listen. I know your frighten. But just call down ok sweet face and we will explain everything to you".

(Glenda) "Like I can trust a stupid doll while one of them tried choking me to death".

I then took out my pocket knife and threw it perfectly at her, but it turns out....... I missed.......

(???) "Already then. Have it your way".

She then starts walking towards me with a bat and starts running towards me. I try to run away, but "Chucky" was in front of me. I turned around and everything went dark.