Chapter 1: Meeting the New Guy

Warning this book contains a lot of profanity and threatening words. Viewer discretion is advised.

Glenda's P. O. V
My alarm clock started beeping. This is tourcher. I have to go to school. I turned off my alarm clock, but continued to sleep. All of a sudden my Foster mom camr in.
(Foster Mom) "WHAT THE HELL GLENDA!! GET YOUR ASS UP OR I'LL MAKE YOU"!!
(Glenda) "Isn't my life already miserable because you make it worse for me by screaming your lungs out".
(Foster Mom) "THAT'S IT!! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU"!!!
As soon as she was about to hit me, I dodged her attack and stabbed her on the back with my pocket knife. I continue stabbing her until she finally died. Finally.
(Glenda) "And I had enough of you Mary hehehehaahaahhaaahhaaa".
(Foster Dad) "GLENDA!! YOU BETTER NOT BE GIVING US SHIT AGAIN!!! I WILL BEAT YOU AGAIN IF I HAVE TO DO"!!!
I heard his footsteps coming closer and closer. I hid in the closet and as soon as he came in he saw Mary on the floor dead.
(Foster Dad) "OH MY GOD!!! MARY!!! WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT HEAD"!!!
He opened the closet door and I stabbed him which caused him to fall.
(Glenda) "I'm right here father. What do you need"?
(Foster Dad) "D-drop d-dead".
(Glenda) "Too late".
Then I stabbed once more straight through the heart. Then he died.
(Glenda) "Man that felt good. I'm glad they did not have a kid because he or she would've been dead by now".
I packed up and headed straight towards the Foster house. I'm just going to live there for awhile until I find my real parents. I went inside Ms. Belle the new person who takes care of us, I went inside her office.
(Ms. Belle) "Why did you come back Glenda"?
(Glenda) "I ran away".
(Ms. Belle) "But why"?
I tried to look as sad as I can yo lie to her about how my Foster parents died.
(Glenda) "Well Ms. Belle, first of all they abused me and second they were killed by *fake sob* these robbers *fake cry* I just".
(Ms. Belle) It's alright sweety. Go ahead and go back to your original room okay"?
(Glenda) "Okay thank you Ms. Belle".
She gave me a hug and I went to my room. I love Ms. Belle. She is like a mother to me. I wish she is my mother so I don't have to worry about looking for my own mom.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was finally lunch time. I went to the cafeteria to get my lunch. As soon as I was about to sit down. One of three bitches tripped me with there I heel shoes. Pretty soon, those shoes will be bloody.
(Britney) "Oops I'm sorry didn't mean to trip you. I didn't know that my foot was there".
(All 3 girls) "hhaaahhaaa".
(Glenda) "Oh. Well I didn't realize you were that much of a slut".
(Britney) "Uh? What did you say"?
(Glenda) "You heard me. I will show everyone in this cafeteria how many boys you slept with in one day. Without breaking up with them. In 3..2..1".
(Britney) "Okay!! Don't even. You may have won that round, but it's not over yet".
The girls walked away and over course I was still on floor until there was a guy who I believe never seen before. He must be new around.
(???) "Here, let me help you up".
He helped me up
(Glenda) "Thanks".
(???) "I'm Andy. Andy Barkley".
(Glenda) "Glenda".
(Andy) "I'm actually new around here".
Knew it.
(Glenda) "Figures. I never seen you around".
(Andy) "Yeah you know".
That name seems really familiar. But I can't put my finger on it. I'm keeping a close eye on this one.
(Andy) "Hey you want to hang out".
(Glenda) "Sure".
(Speaker) "Glenda, please come to the front office".
(Glenda) "Ugh. What now? I should probably go. But dont worry maybe later we could hang out".
(Andy) "Okay. See ya".
I ran straight the front office.
(Glenda) "Yes? What do you want"?
(Ms. Belle) "Glenda I have a pakage for you".

Hello my wolf gang its me Elilovewolf here and I hope you enjoyed my first chapter of my new book. Make sure to check out my previous books and thank you so much for all of your support and love ya 💙💜💚❤💗💖💞💘