•Who Would Have Known | Junkrat x Reader

Oh yeah! If you think one of these should get its own story let me know!

This one isn't gender specific. Hope this is cute enough. I feel like this came out really bad. XD Art not by me. Requested by a really good writer, Ashiwen !~
________________________

When you were younger, no one respected or understood you. People treated you like you were some type of monstrous being. You didn't like it at all. So you ran away. Typical right? It was for good reason though. You didn't want to hurt anyone. At least not at the time. When you were younger, you were really rough. You really liked the idea and look of weapons. You also would wrestle with all of the boys in your neighborhood! Of course, you always won. You thought it was fun. But everyone didn't. They thought you were dangerous. They all feared you. Everyone turned on you and you were forced to flee.

Years later you were on your own. That roughness of an attitude came out and you were the meanest criminal out there. You did it out of pride and to take revenge on your village. This was the way you were raised. Thinking you were some kind of monster, you became that monster. And boy were you good at it!

After doing all of your dirty work for money, oh decided to stay in this run down hotel for the night. By run down, I mean it was really run down. There was water stains on the ceiling signing that there's usually water leaks there, worn out spring beds that look like they'd break the moment you sit on it, a spot where a tv is, or was in this case. There was a dirt line covering the area where the tv used to be.

"Why didn't I choose a better place?" You didn't want to spend all of the money you just earned from your last assassination. You have a lot of money but you wanted to save it.

You go to lay down on your creaky but safely grounded bed. Since this place was so run down, you can hear everything from all of the other rooms and down the hallways. From people arguing to footsteps going back and forward.

Wait-

There's footsteps going back and forward at your doorstep. It sounds a little bit.."wobbly" too. Your first instinct is to grab your gun and slowly inch your way to your door. The footsteps finally stopped in front of your door so you took your chance. You opened the door really fast and pointed you gun straight at this persons forehead. You look to see who it is and it looks like they were about to knock. Wow he's really tall. Stay focused though. There's someone even taller behind this strange man.

"Who are you. Speak now." You pushed his forehead back a little demanding a answer.

"Woah! Sheesh calm down will ya! You're gonna give someone a heart attack like that." He put his hands up showing he was unarmed and so did his friend.

"I didn't ask for company." You lowered your gun and let them in. You told the big guy to lock the door behind him. He slammed the door on accident because of how loose the door is.

"Why are you here-" you were interrupted by this Aussie putting a finger to your mouth.

"Now now, be patient. I was gettin to that. I have a deal for ya!" You sat down and crossed your legs.

"Tell me your names first then spit it out." He looked at his comrade then back at you.

"This 'ere is Roadhog and I'm, everyone's favorite not to mention the one an only, Junkrat!" He had done a really cheesy pose and then his friend smacked him in the back of the head.