•Kitten | Junkrat x Neko!Reader

Another requested one!
This one isn't gender specific. If you want me to do another Neko one let me know.  Just in case you don't know, Neko=Cat person
It might get a tiny bit steamy.
-wink wonk-
You're a Neko! Have fun lads.
And yes. My stories are always 1000 words and more. I won't post it if it doesn't have enough. XD
________________________

You opened up your window to let in all of the fresh air from the cherry blossoms around your house flow through. Pretty. You wished they could stay around all year but you know plants have to take breaks just as much as humans. You loved nature so much. Maybe it's because your ancestors lived life free in the wilderness. You set a chair next to your window and stared out to see the neighborhood. It was quiet and all you could hear was the breeze whispering who knows what into your ear. What ever it was saying you enjoyed it. It was relaxing. Eating the homemade cookies you baked earlier and thinking about everything calming makes your days off like this wonderful. You wish this could last forever.

Just when you thought today couldn't get any better, it actually didn't. You could hear your new friend's crazy laughter from a mile away. Crap. You forgot today was the day he was supposed to come over. Why did you even befriend a crazy guy like that? Maybe it was because he was different. Just like you. You were a Neko. You could had been born into this world as anything else but you were chosen to be a Neko. You had to hide your ears in a hat all of the time, which could get very annoying and hot during the summer, and you had to hide your tail. It was a pain to deal with. But you couldn't complain. You were doing just fine so far. Every one of your friends who knew had no problem with it and thought it was "cute". You prefer them not to call you that though. It's the exact reason why you hide them. Okay maybe not the exact reason but one of the biggest reasons on the list.

You can hear Jamison coming down the street whistling to himself. Strange. His buddy Mako isn't with him. That's something you don't see everyday. He sure is taking his time walking here though. He must be enjoying the beautiful nature and breezy winds just like you. You look down from your window and can see Jamison prancing his way toward the entrance of your house. You quick went to go grab a hat and you his your tail when he knocked on the door. You go up to your window and yell.

"Coming! Gimme a sec."

You ran downstairs to open the door and see a smiling Junkrat.

"Oie! Shelia! How are ya?"
He stepped in and started walking towards your couch smiling even bigger after seeing you.

"I'm good. Where's Mako?"

He turned around really quickly and it made you jump slightly.

"He found ah injured cat earlier and he wanted to take care of it. We're trying to find a new owner for it. He won't let me keep it. Im ah huge sucker for fuzzy cuddle-able things. "
He turned back around and sat on the couch. You looked at him confused to why that was a side of him that you never knew about.

Great. Maybe it's going to be easier telling him your a Neko now? You awkwardly laugh and sit next to him and turn on the tv.

"Oh!" You got back up very quickly and caught his attention. "Did you want any cookies? I baked them earlier and I still have some left if you wanted any."

Jamie had once again, another huge smile on his face. "Of course! Why would that even be ah question?"

You giggled and went and brought in some freshly baked cookies. He grabbed one and chewed it through. His eyes rolled back in pleasure. "These cookies... They're delicious! Who taught ya how to make this?" You just laughed at his response and shrugged.

You sat back down next to him and notice you can feel eyes staring through you. You turn to see Jamie looking at you as if there has been something on his mind.

"Is.. Something wrong?" You turned to Jamie giving him a confused look.

"I was wonderin. Why ya always wear a hat? Bad hair days? Oh wait- don't tell me. You have ah bald spot dontcha. " you stopped Jamison before he could go any further with that thought. He asked just the thing you didn't want him to. You weren't ready yet.

"N-no, Jamie. Why would I-"

Jamison tried to reach for your hat and you moved his hand away.

"Oie! Comon! I just want ta see." He wasn't going to stop trying until he gets his answer. He keeps trying to reach for your hat but you would let him.

He grabs both of your hands and pins you down with a cheesy smile.

"Finall-" He took your hat off and saw your ears and couldn't even finish his word.

"I-I told you no..." You both blushed at each other and he let go of your hands but still had you pinned down.

"It's not what it looks like Jamie. Okay, maybe it is.. I'm sorry I was trying to wait for the perfect time-" he cut you off with shushing your lips with his finger.

"Why" he stared into your eyes and then giggled like the crazy person he is. "Why didn't you tell me sooner! Didn't I say I was a sucker for fuzzy things to cuddle!" Jamie grabbed your ears and started feeling them.

You felt awkward. He still had you pinned down and it seems he's occupied with your ears at the moment. He noticed you blushing and having a sad confused look so he chuckled.

"Oie. Why the look. You're cute! You have nothin ta worry bout mate." He started to tickle your sides a little bit and you couldn't help but giggle.

You tried to push Jamie off of you but he didn't budge a bit.

"Get off of me you weirdo!" He just smiled at you and grabbed your hands again.

"Nah. I think I like it right here." He moved your hands out the way and went to kiss your lips passionately.

He pulled back from the kiss and gave you yet another cheesy smirk. He went back towards your lips again but started to go towards you neck this time. He sucked at it until it started to hurt a little. You flinched.

"J-Jamie.." He looked back at you and smiled.

"Yes Kitten?" You blushed at the small nickname he gave you.

Out of the spur of the moment you giggled.

"I love you, you crazy rat."