25 ; Best Friends Break

I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG WHAT OMG IM SO SORRY. HERE'S A SPICY CHAPTER.

---

Best Friends Break

---

Taylor Swift

Making matching rings sounds like a stupid idea, but I did it anyway. I decided to make matching rings for Harry and I, but no strings attached. Just to thank him for, well, being nice, and not killing me so far. I went into the forest at night to collect some flowers and materials for making the rings, and luckily, I wasn't caught.

Sometimes it gets me thinking, being a love fairy means that our faith is already fixed and set. Whatever happens, it's right, and whoever we meet, we know they're the one and there is no other way. Even thought it's hard to believe, and doubt is in the way, or you know that one action can change everything, but this faith isn't going to change.

Just as my mind starts to drift off, there is a knock at my door, and I can just tell who it is.

Nadia shouts, "Training time Taylor! What are you doing in there, come out! Everyone is waiting!"

I feel a guilt swallow me whole. I completely forgot there is training today. For the first time in my reigning life I actually feel lazy.

"Oh... um, I'll be right behind you!" I say and tuck all the ring making material under my pillow gently before springing out of bed and get my gear ready.

Five minutes later I'm now down at the training field. All the fairies are standing in line in their full gears, some are quietly whispering, and impatiently tapping their foot, just waiting for me.

I guiltily smile, "Hey guys."

They all did small curtseys and bows as I fly down to stand next to Nadia and Ed. Selena is nowhere to be seen.

"You're never late Tay, what's going on?" Ed murmurs under his breath.

"I uh... slept in. Sorry I felt a bit sick." I lie quietly.

I suddenly forget what to do next, what is going on with me? Every breathing seems thunderous, as pressure strikes on me. Usually Selena would be here to calm me down and hopefully, maybe remind me of what to say next. This is impossible, I've been saying these lines forever, I can't just suddenly forget them can I?

Keep calm Taylor.

"So today," my voice echoes through the crowd.

Dammit, what do I say next?

"The... Vine fairies! Today you'll be working with Maddie..."

Wait. Where is Maddie?

I scan the crowd, and there is no sign of her. Well this is embarrassing.

"Where is Maddie?" I mumble to Nadia.

She leans in and whisper, "she's checking on the prisoners right now. Rosie will be taking over the vine fairies training."

The prisoners, oh lord.

"Right." I nod before turning to the crowd once more, "sorry, you all will be training with Rosie today."

There is a echo of whisper in the crowd, but i go on, "water fairies... Today you won't be training, but you'll be setting up the water system in the fairy village, so that's some experience for you."

"You all will be lead by Victoria, Teresa and Josh." Ed adds.

"Fire and sparks fairies, today you'll be joining the wind fairies in training with Nadia." I state. "You'll be taught on how to set your sparks in extremely windy conditions, and also to create wind sparks."