New Jersey✈️✈️

Lucas Pov:
When when Asiah left I was going to go after her but I know she's not going anywhere when I get home she's going to be over it. Then Erica started doing her thing.. Pleasing me🙌🏾.
Lonzo Pov:
I went to check on the trap since I'm the one in charge to close today. I was in the trap I dismissed everyone, I checked if anymore was still here but there was nobody so I locked it and I went home.
Shy Pov:
After 3 hours of driving we arrived at the house. Asiah was knocked out so I didn't want to wake her up so I carried her in. Kb and Deven were watching tv so I took her upstairs to her room.
Asiah Pov:
I felt the car stop so Ig we got home. Shy carried me upstairs thinking I'm knocked out but I'm half asleep and half awake. When he laid me down I couldn't stay alone. I said shy he said I thought you was asleep. I said can you stay with me until I fall asleep? He sat next to me I put my head on his thighs and he slowly scratched my head until I fell in a deep sleep.
Shy pov:
After Asiah fell asleep I went downstairs with Deven and Kb. I sat down and said start packing at 3:40 AM which is in 1 hour. They said for what I said where going to moms house for a while they gave me a why look so I told them what happened and they got pissed.. Pissed at Lucas.
Deven/Kb Pov:
Yoo I cannot believe what shy is telling me.. Lucas cheated on Asiah for sex? And told Asiah that how makes him feel young again wtf I never knew Lucas was like this it's like if I don't even know my brother right now once mom finds out she's going to flip.
*1 hour later*
We all finished packing Kb was packing Caden's suitcase and Shy went in Asiah's room to pack her things.
Asiah Pov:
I kept on hearing my drawers open I sat up and saw shy doing my suitcase I said shy I could do it it's fine he looked at me and said what panties do you want? I started laughing and said Thongs!! Shy looked at me and looked at the drawer and said too bad you don't got nun😂. I said yes I do at my house😉 he said you don't wear thongs Asiah. I giggled and said yeah I do! I'm just messing around shy! he said how are you feeling? I sighed and said I'm alright right now.. He said you'll have him off your mind once we get to New Jersey.
*28 minutes later*
Shy Pov:
We all finished packing, Caden was awake we were all dressed in comfortable clothes and now we were in the airport waiting for our plane. We didn't tell nobody that we are going to New Jersey.
****************************
I didn't like this chapter🙄.
Excuse any mistakes.