Chapter 3. Getting To Know You.

I woke up the next morning and found a note on my pillow that read

"hey chick had to dash off will call you later, d xoxo"

I decided the best way to cure this headache was to get in the shower and refresh myself.  After my shower I put on a cropped vest top and some little booty shorts and went upstairs to make myself some breakfast.  I came upstairs an walked over to the kitchen.

"Well isn't this a lovely surprise"

I turn around to see a tall ginger guy laying on the couch.

"Oh my god Josh what the fuck you scared me"

"Sorry" he said laughing

"It's okay, do you want some breakfast?" I ask.

"(y/n) it's 1:30 in the afternoon" he says.

"Oh well"

I grab a cereal bar and sit next to Josh on the sofa. I have to admit, I was very attracted to Josh. His gorgeous hair, his height, his accent as well as his personality. I only spoke to him for a bit last night but I was excited to get to know him.

"So are you coming to mine, Jack and Conor's hang out later?" He asks

"I haven't even heard about it, do you guys live together then?" 

"Yeah we have for a while now and I'm surprised Joe didn't tell you about it"

"Well to be fair he hasn't really had a chance"

"Well it's so we can all get to know you as we didn't get to speak much last night." Josh says.

At that moment Joe comes upstairs with just a towel wrapped round his waist

"Hey (y/n) there's a hangout type thing at the guys later as you didn't really get to meet them properly last night" Joe says

"And there you go" Josh says laughing

"Oh Josh" Joe says turning around "I didn't know you were still here"

"yeah I passed out on the couch last night"

Joe grabs his cereal "oh right haha well I'll see you guys in a bit" and he heads back downstairs to his room

"So there's nothing between you and Joe?" Josh asks

"No? What makes you ask that?" I ask confused

"Well two attractive people who have been friends for years somethings bound to happen, and then there is Caspar as well"

"No I've never felt anything for either of them they're like my protective older brothers"

"fair enough" Josh stands "well I best get home and get ready for when you guys come round, see you later" he said before leaving.

I head downstairs and go into joes room.

"Oi sugg, what time is this thing at Josh's?"

"Not for a few hours you got time" he replies.

I decide to make a YouTube video as I hadn't made one for this week so I thought I might just do a q&a. I had a little over 5million subscribers now but despite being well known on YouTube I didn't actually watch YouTube that much. I only ever met other youtubers at gatherings.  I got ready and set up my camera.

"Hey guys how's it going I'm back today with a q&a. Oh look at that I'm basically a poet. I'm just going to find some questions on Twitter and see what happens"

@(y/n): hey guys I'm going to film a q&a so ask me some shit and I'll answer it 😊

Lots of people asked me about moving in with Caspar and Joe but then all of a sudden someone tweeted me a photo. It was of me and Josh dancing on the table last night.