Chapter 10. The Party.

Myself, Caspar and Joe were all getting ready for the party. I chose to go for a tight pink dress with some cute heels. We had a few drinks and headed out. We arrived to this huge beautiful building. Inside the main hall was a stage and dance floor with tables and chairs around the edge of the dance floor. We walked in and were handed glasses of champagne. The music was playing and people were drinking and dancing.

I spotted Dodie, Carrie and Pete so I walked over to them and they all looked beautiful.

"Hey guys how amazing is this place" I say

"It's beautiful isn't it" Carrie replied.

Joes PoV

After (y/n) went to talk to Carrie and Dodie me and Caspar spotted Jim and Marcus so we went over to say hey. We were talking for a while and I spotted someone I recognised. Where do I know him from? He got closer and I heard his voice. Oh my god! This isn't good. This is not good. That is the last guy (y/n) dated before she moved to London. He was the one after Dean, she was in love with him and everything, it was so hard for her to leave him but she wanted a fresh start and I have no idea if she's seen him since but last I checked they were still really close. The only reason they broke up was because of the distance and he was touring with his music a lot. I don't think he knows about her and Jack and I don't think Jack knows about him. Shit.

Your PoV

I'm talking to Dodie and Carrie when all of a sudden Joe grabs my arm and pulls me to the side.

"Joe what the fuck?"

"Does Jack know about Hobbie?"

"what?" I say yanking my arm out of his hand

"Does Jack know about you and Hobbie?"

"No he doesn't, why does that even matter" I ask

Joe points to a big group of people and in the middle I see the last guy I was in love with and to be honest there was never any closure.

"fuck" I say slightly under my breath along with a sigh of reminiscence

"What are you going to do?" Joe asks

"Nothing. Me and Hobbie ended things almost 5 months ago there isn't anything to do."

I walk back to Dodie.

"What was that about?" She asks

"Hobbies here"

"What when was the last time you saw each other?" Carrie asks

"About a week before I moved up here. We had broken up a few months before though" I said

"Then why were you still seeing each other?"

I look to my feet embarrassed.

"Oh no (y/n) you were still sleeping together weren't you?" Dodie asks

"That was the last time and we ended things okay. Besides I met Jack and I'm really really falling for him"

"That's great and everything but what about when Hobbie sees you with Jack? I take it he doesn't know about you two and you know how jealous he gets" Carrie said