Chapter 13. When Will It End?

Your PoV

I was walking down Gabbies street and I heard someone calling my name, I turn around to see Dodie jogging towards me. I stop and let her catch up. She looks at me for a moment not saying anything and all of a sudden I break down and start crying Dodie hugs me tight.

"Do you know?" I ask

She nods into my shoulder. She pulls away and takes my hand.

"Come on let's go to the beach."

We walk down to the seafront and sit on the pebbles listening to the soft sound of the waves.

"Technically he didn't cheat on you. Well that you know of" Dodie says softly

"God knows what happened before they passed out" I grip a stone from the beach in my hand "I just don't get why he was with Lydia in the first place" I say throwing the stone angrily into the sea.

"Yeah it doesn't make sense" Dodie sighs

"I want to know but I don't want to see him" I say

I look down at his ring, I slide it off my finder and just look at it. Dodie notices.

"You don't want to wear it anymore?" She asks

"I don't know what I want to do with it" I say

"Here" she says

She takes off the long chain she was wearing and slides the ring onto it before putting it around my neck.

"You can keep it there til you make up your mind"

"Thanks dodes" I say slipping it inside my dress so it can't be seen.

One week later.

It's been a week since the whole Jack and Lydia incident and my mind is still fucked. I've received messages from him asking when he can explain his actions but I don't want to hear it because I know because of how much I love him I will just fall back into the bubble I was in with him.  I know he was drunk but he shouldn't have even been in that situation it hurts so much and I have to see him today.  Me, Caspar and Joe are going over to Jacks and the rest of the guys are going to be there but it's going to be so awkward. I get ready to leave and we head over there.

Joe and Caspar are stood in front of me when Conor answers the door, I slowly walk in and close the door behind me. All the guys are spread around the flat and I notice Jack sitting on the sofa looking miserable. God I love him this hurts so much, he notices Joe and Caspar and stands up searching for me. He spots me, we both stand there looking at each other for a moment, I guess it's finally time to talk. I break eye contact and walk into Jacks room shortly followed by him, he comes in and closes the door.

"Do you want to sit down?" He asks

"I'm fine standing" I say bluntly

"Okay first things first, nothing happened with me and Lydia absolutely nothing. You have to believe me" Jack says

I have to admit I felt a sense of relief come over me.

"I do believe you Jack"

A smile begins to grow on his face.

"But that's not the point"

His smile quickly fades

"It's the fact that you were in the position that something could have happened. Imagine, just imagine for a moment that you walked in on me and Hobbie like that and I'm here telling you nothing happened how would you feel?"