Chapter 14. Time To Tell.

Me and Jack are walking back to his flat.

"Jack?"

"Mm?" He says squeezing my hand.

"I think we should tell our viewers about us" I say

"Yeah? If that's what you want let's do it"

We get back to Jacks and everyone is still there and we explain to them that we are okay now. Joe was still a bit cautious but I think he got over it as he trusted my judgment. As the evening died down everyone went home but me. Me and Jack go to his room and go to sleep ready for tomorrow.

The next day

I wake up in Jacks arms and to be honest I was so happy that things were back to how they were before. I get out of bed and put my jeans back on then find one of Jack tshirts. I pick out a stripy red and white one. I kiss him on the head and tell him to wake up and get ready whilst I get us some breakfast. I came back in and he was dressed in a white top and black jeans. We ate our breakfast and finished getting ready.

"Right time to tell" I say.

"How do you wanna do this?" Jack asks.

"Why don't we do it in a q&a style?" I suggest.

"Okay"

We both tweet out the same tweet asking for questions for both myself and Jack and wait for them to come in whilst we set up the lights and camera.

(This is how the camera is set up

(This is how the camera is set up. Just with you rather than Mikey. You're also wearing the top to the left of Jack)

We sit in front of the camera.

"Right lets do it" I say.

Jack presses record and sits back down.

"Hey guys (y/n) here and as you can see I'm with mr Jack Maynard"

Jack waves at the camera.

"Today we have a bit of a treat for you" I continue.

"Yes today we are doing a q&a" Jack finishes "100% honestly. You ask we tell"

"So let's get to the first question" I say.

"'@amy_maynard asks Jack how many youtubers have you kissed?' Getting straight into the juicy ones" I laugh.

"Well the answer is 6 but you will never know who"

"I know who though" I wink to the camera.

"Oh yeah who?" Jack plays along.

"Mikey, Joe, Caspar..."

"Oh har har" Jack says stopping me.

We go though plenty more questions and we decided to do a few more before answering the big one.

"Okay. @lucyhall asks have you ever been in love? And if so when" Jack says.

"I have been twice. Once a while ago which you guys know about and the second time right now. What about you Jack?"

"I can match that. I too am currently in love with someone. Who woulda thought it, Jack Maynard in love. But then that asks another question. Jack who could be this girl you're in love with? Well......." Jack says holding a long pause "let's move onto the next question" Jack says laughing.

"Okay last question guys. @maynard4life"

"Love the username" Jack chimes in and giggles.

"@maynard4life asks,(y/n) are you and Jack in a relationship?" I say "What an interesting question"

"Well (y/n) definitely likes me I mean look she's wearing my top and my ring she basically wants to be me" Jack says as we both laugh.

"In all seriousness the answer to your question is yes. Myself and this ball of jokes are in a relationship and have been for a while" I say.

I can feel Jack just looking at me.

"Well that's all for now guys. There may be a video in the future when we answer some questions about us but for now byeeeee"

I turn to face him and the way he looks at me gives me butterflies. The way he's staring at me, it's his dirty face I can tell what he wants to do right now. We are almost having a have a stare down but I give in.

"Turn the camera off" I whisper.

I've never seen him move so fast he jumps up and turns the camera off and come back over to me and picks me up. I wrap my legs round him and he places me on the bed laying on top of me.

"I love you" he says as he kisses my neck.

"I love you too" I pull his face up and kiss him.

"You look really hot in my clothes I'm not gonna lie" he says.

"I think we'd both look hotter out of them"

"Fuck I love you" he says taking off his top.

"Hey guys...oh fuck" Conor says walking in the room.

"Seriously man" I say

Jack gets up and puts his top back on.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" Conor says covering his eyes "is everyone fully clothed?"

"Yes Conor" I say sitting up

"What can we do for you?" Jack asks

"(Y/n) can you pass me a pillow?" Conor asks

I pass him the pillow.

"That's what you came here for? A pillow?" Jack asks

"No the pillows for you" Conor says passing it to Jack covering up his semi

"Fuck sake" Jack says taking hold of it and covering himself "now what did you actually come here for?"

"I wanted to ask (y/n) if we wanted to colab on a song with me for my channel"

"Oh" Jack says

"Yeah that would be great"  I say

"Awesome I'll let you guys finish" Conor says winking

Jack closes the door in his  face and looks at me before jumping back on the bed and kissing me again.

Hours later

We were sitting on the sofa Jack was editing the video whist I was curled up with a blanket watching the tv. Conor came and sat next to me.

"Hey so I've booked a space to film our cover tomorrow if that's okay with you?" Conor asks

"Yeah that's fine with me what song are we doing?" I ask

"Too good by Drake and Rihanna. You know it?"

"Yeah I fucking love that song"

"Nice well I have the room all day tomorrow so we can work on an arrangement and film it"

"Cool" I reply

"Videos ready to go up" Jack chimes in

I sit up properly also a little nervous.

"Will you do the honours?" Jack says passing me the laptop

I log into my YouTube account and begin to upload it.

@(y/n) Hey guys I have a new video going live any moment now, it's something you've all been waiting for 😬

"3...2...1..."

"And it's live" Jack says

End of chapter fourteen.