Chapter 49

"Hi," a little girl whispered shyly when she stepped up to Lylie, she continued, "you're the best writer ever."

"Thank you sweetheart!" Lylie leaned forward and took the little girl's book, she opened it to the first page and dipped her quill in the jar of ink. Lylie wrote, 'You're the cutest supporter I've met so far!' Then she signed her initials.

The little girl's eyes lit up as she read the comment. She bounced up and down and squealed, "Thank you, Miss Lylie!"

Fred and George sent the next student forward to get his book signed. Lylie smiled, "Hey there, what's your name?"

The boy replied, "Dan, and I loved your book! Are you writing another?"

"Not at the moment, but this summer I'll be writing one."

"That's far from now."

"It'll be worth it, don't you worry." Lylie dipped her quill in ink and wrote, 'There will be a sequel soon, Dan!" She then wrote, 'Love," and her initials.

"Three more!" George informed Lylie.

"Okay, my hand is getting tired."

Fred stated, "Then write with the other one."

"I don't know if you know this, Fred, but most people aren't ambidextrous! For example, I'M NOT."

"It was just a suggestion." Fred put his hands up like he was surrendering.

"Alright little dude, you're up." George nudged a small first year toward Lylie, he held his book pressed up against his chest and he looked nervous.

"Hello." Lylie grinned as the boy planted himself in front of Lylie.

"H-hi." The boy responded in a raspy whisper. He added, "T-this is an h-honour."

"Awe." Lylie put her hand on her heart and then took the boy's book. She wrote, 'It was an honour to meet you, sweetie. Love, your biggest fan," then Lylie signed her initials in her best handwriting.

"This is the last one." said George.

Ron hurried up to Lylie and slammed his copy of 'Neverland' on the table.

He smiled widely, "Can you sign this?"

"That's why I'm here." Lylie laughed and took Ron's book. She wrote, 'You're so cute! Love," and her initials.

Ron smiled as he read it and then scurried off down the corridor.

"Phew, I'm so sleepy." Lylie laid her head down on the table.

The twins, Lee, Addison, Aria and Cordelia were all pretty tired as well. They all set off to bed.

Fred put his hand out for Lylie to highfive. She slapped his hand and Fred whispered, "I read your book."

"You did?"

"Yeh, it was incredible. You have a real gift. I definitely see a bright future heading your way."

"Thank you, Mr. Weasley."

"Honestly, you could easily get published when your older."

Lylie blushed, "I don't know about that."

"C'mon! It was extraordinary, and why would all those people be there tonight if you were no good?"

"You always have a way of wiggling around things, don't you Frederick?"

Fred shrugged, "Meh, it's what I do."