My Awesome story filled with fantasy and adventure and excitement part 3

Ellenward stared into Darins eyes, which was making Gen sick.

"Ewwww..." She thought to herself "Ellenwards not half as hot as Mr. S"

2 Hours passed since Darin met Ellenward. It was getting late and then Ellenward popped a weird question

"Darin, my sweet." He said

"Yes, my love?'She replied.

"Will you and your, um, companion please stay the night at my castle as ... as... as guests?

Before Gen could object, Darin said"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I WILL!!!!!!!"

"Wonderful!" He said as he licked his lips.

Gen wasn't sure if he was flirting or expecting to eat them with that gesture...

Gen thought back at Brittanys warning earlier that day as she was sitting on the bed of Ellenwards guest suite. The house was HUGE, and had coffins everywhere and was painted black. What did she mean? 'Be observant' she thought'Be observant' 'Be observant' 'Be observant' she thought over and over 

Just then Ellenward and Darin walked into the room.

"We have brilliant news" Said Ellenward

"WERE ENGAGED" screamed Darin. Then they both ran out of the room. Gen really didn't give a shit.

Gen thought again.'Hang on a sec,' she thought. 'The only person Darin will willingly marry is Benedict Cumberbatch!'

Gen thought again. Gen liked thinking.When she last saw Darin, just then, her eyes were green. 'Aren't her eyes usually brown?' She thought. Then she also remembered that peoples eyes turn green when they are put under a spell. So, Darin must be under a spell!! Gen was observant. And she also had a plan...

1 hour later Gen called up Darin to their room.

"Darin. Do you love Ellenward."

"YES YES YES with all my heart!"

"ok. Can we continue our journey tomorrow?"

"Only if Ellenward comes. If not, NO."

"What if I told you that Ellenward was cheating on you with a galah?"

"Well, if he was he must have an excuse, but I will still love him!"

Gen was stumped. If they don't continue their journey, they will never meet the hot princes.

It was 10pm. Darin was fast asleep next to Gen, but Gen could't sleep at all.

she was reading a book when the door slowly creaked open. Gen was scared and duck under the covers. She could see through the covers, because they were those shitty ones that are too thin and you freeze to death in.She gasped as she saw who walked in. Ellenward! He walked slowly to the edge of the bed Darin was sleeping in. It looked like he was going to kiss her, but Gen realised HE WAS GOING TO BITE HER!!!!! ELLEN WARD IS A VAMPIRE!!!!! Gen jumped out of the bed and dragon-kicked Ellenward in the temple. Darin woke up and screamed! While Ellenward was on the ground, Gen got out her portable stake and drove it through Ellenwards heart. He was dead.

Darin was screaming furiously, and then stopped. The spell was now broken.

"Come on Gen," Darin said. "Lets get some sleep and go looking for the Princes in the morning. But first, lets clean up this dead body.  I cant imagine ANYTHING wanting to marry a vampire like THAT."

Gen smiled.

" I can," She said. And theuy went to sleep