The Petty tribe

Darin was kind of blown away that Brad had suddenly turned into a werewolf that looked like wolverine. Gen was just standing there in a daydream about what Mr S and Enjolruses love child would look like....

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, when Brad turned into a werewolf he went all hulk on Darin and Gen

"BRAD SMASH!!!!!" He yelled as Brittany the wizard appeared

"Tarsh tarshtarsh tarshitty tarshtarsh tarsh tarshed Tarsh tarshytarshtarshitytarsh" She yelled as she used her magical powers on Brad and turned him back into a human.

"Thankyou Brit, I don't know what became of me"

"Oh, that's ok, It just cost me an extra $10 dollars in my electricity bill."

"Oh, that's alright then."

You see, Brad did not know what electricity or money was because Brad lived half way up a mountain and they didn't have electricity or money and therefore Brad did not have Facebook and was shunned from the outside world, never to know a single status update...

Gen and Darin thanked Brittany the Wizard and continued their journey up the mountain to slay Clarissa the Dragon.

Suddenly they came to Tom Riddles Ginormous secret Chamber. It was on a mountain because Tom didn't want anyone knowing he had a chamber, hence the word secret. Guarding the entrance though was CocoandCassie, a giant 2 headed beast, so the team turned straight around and ran up the mountain.

Night fell upon the mountain and the trio set up camp under a tree. They slept. (obviously). And slept.

When they woke up they were not under the tree. They were under a roof. No one knew where they were. It looked like tent.

"Welcome" Boomed a voice. "I am Lord Peppy, And here my Queen Senorita El TarkyPoo. We King and Queen of tribe.Saw you under tree. We rescue you and give you traditional medicines and Weed to make you better. Welcome to humble tribe."

Lord Peppy was dressed in the finest of gold jewellery and had a feathered headpiece and facial tattoos. Senorita El TarkyPoo was dressed like a peacock.

"I don't know what you abos are doing to us, but let us go now!" Said Brad

Gen elbowed Brad in the ribs and told him off for being racist.

"What culture are you? Asked Darin.

"White man dumb." Said Senorita El TarkyPoo

"See, now she's being racist and stereotyping because we have light skin" Brad said to Gen. Gen elbowed him again

"We Petty Tribe of Mountain." Said Lord Peppy " You respect customs, or else......."