My Awesome story filled with fantasy and adventure and excitement Part 5

"COCKADOODLEDOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Said the rooster as Gen and Darin woke up that morning. It was 2 days before the princes would disappear, and leave FOREVER

"HOWDOOLYDOODLYDOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Said Flanders the Rooster, who was sitting outside the girls window. The mountain, which was called Clarry's mountain, after the dragon, Clarrisa, obviously, ok, got that, was in the background menacingly sitting there.

"HOWDOOLYDOODLYDOOOO!!!" He screamed again, that time right in Gens' ear.

"#*%#@!%*& OFF YOU @^&$@ING $$#$##^ED UP ^#@!&^*^#^%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gen screamed back. This made the rooster blow up. Don't ask me how, it just did.

After Gen and Darin got dressed and brushed their teeth, Gemma Val Jean greeted them in the outskirts of the town.

"You two girls are very brave to have volunteered to do this, even though you are in such a hurr..."

"JUST SHUTUP AND GIVE US THE SWORDS YOU @%&$@*!! IF IT WERENT FOR YOU WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO CLIMB UP A MOUNTAIN TO GET EATEN BY A #$%^^#@^ING DRAGON!!!!!" exclaimed Darin who was really pissed off at all of this.

"Ok, ok, ok. Here, have these swords. They are made of pure koala, because the dragon is allergic to koala."

So off went the girls up the mountain. On the way, they bumped into a man. His name was Brad

"PLease, Gen and Darin, please let me come on your quest, for I am a were wolf and I don't like being one. If I can meet one of the princes, he will break my curse and I can be freed."

Gen and Darin thought about this for a bit.

"Can we have some privacy, so we can talk this over, 'cos were not that sure about it." So Brad walks behind a tree.

"I think we should let him come" Said Darin "Imagine, a werewolf. He could protect us from all of the other creatures, and the dragon."

"I am not so sure." Argued Gen."What if he cant control himself while he is a werewolf and eats us? What if he pees all over my new pants?"

The girls weren't too sure if they should let him join...