chapter 3 : why me?

Nurses coming in so fast handing me food which tastes like plastic.
My doctor coming in to check on me.
Mom standing beside me wearing a weird fake smile failing to hide the catastrophe that's grounding inside her torning her heart into pieces..
Dad kissing me over and over again
-"it's okay" he said as a crystal tear  runned down he's cheek.
Me wiping it off gently and softly.
A machine biping next to me prouving to the world that i"m still alive ! Shouting to my parents words i wasn't able to spit out !
-"i'm still alive ! I'm here with you guys ! I'm here ! Doesn't this matter?"
But sorrow blinded them all and didn't let me see the bright side of this ... they'll get to spend 2 more weeks with me ! Isn't that enought?
i'm a burden for them ! They'll rest in peace when i'm gone.. i guess.
White carrelage reflecting a picture of a 16 years girl ... with  milky skin and huge brown eyes , sickness didn't affect her at all.
She still feels her cheecks becoming redder everytime her doctor comes in .. she's till the same person...
Pictures flashed so fast and yet so clear as i rolled over and over on my bed , sweating tickling down my forehead.
I didn't realize i was screaming until i saw My doctor rushing inside with a worried expression on his face and as soon as he saw the tears he embraced me in a tight hug while patting my back and i needed that so much.
I enjoyed every single bit of his warmth and inhaled he's odor : a mixture of mint and strawberries.
-" I want to go out" i didn't recongize my own voice... it's so rough.
-" you know you can't sweetheart"
-" but i want to see the stars , please jason ! I'm begging you !"
I wanted so bad to escape fron this prison and to get lost in that blue inked sky ... i want to feel the stars looking at me. I want to see them shine so bright and i want to let that light to inundate my heart and soul so i could feel it's pureness sinking in my skin through my pores ...
And Jason saw all of it through my eyes and went to the bippy thingy and took it off and handed me he's hand and that's how i had the chance to feel normal again.