Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is my first book on wattpad and I am so excited to start this story. But please keep in mind, this book is written by an amateur, I'm not that good at writing so excuse the grammar errors and stuff like this.

ENJOY ^^

Chapter 1..

Merry's POV:

Great. I'm back in this hellhole, why do they call this prison school? We don't actually learn things we need in life, I don't know what will math help us with when we get older. Anyways I know this year is gonna suck like every other one. I enter the school grounds flipping my pastel blue hair and receiving weird stares from students, great just what I needed.. I notice in the hallway Aria and Alec flirting next to my locker.

Aria took everything from me, my friends, my boyfriend, my happiness and ego. I felt like nothing those past months. I've worked hard to get where I am at, and just like that everything was gone thanks to this nerd.
Aria Green is not gonna know  what's coming for her.

Walking straight to my locker I gave Aria a disgusted look, and opened my locker dumping my books in it.

My heels clicked on the smooth marble floor while I walked in my first class, math. Who wants to start a monday morning with math?

I was greeted in by Mrs. White, isn't the woman tired of repeating the same lessons over and over?

"hello, good morning students" the bell rang signalling that classes already started I sat in the back next to the window so I can just let my imagination flow.

My thoughts were shortly cut by the bam that came from the door.

"Good morning Mr. Clarks, it's good to see that you actually came to my class" note the sarcasm, huh, so this Clarks guy actually is in this school. Cool. With a smirk and a glint of mischief in his eyes he looked straight in Mrs. White's eyes "It is nice to see you too Mrs. W, how's your husband?"

I know where this is going I remember when they caught our math teacher giving a blowjob to the pricipal, and someone blackmailed her, so it was him. Hmm good way to get straight As. But not as good as mine and Alec's..

Merry stop! You need to get over that bastard. He doesn't deserve to be even in my mind.

Mrs. White looked very angry of what just came out of potato's mouth, I'll just call him potato until I find out his name. He looked around the classroom and his eyes landed on me I just shrugged and kept playing with whatever was in my hands. I raised my eyebrows when I saw him getting closer to my seat. "Get off my seat" my eyes widened and I scofed "Your seat? I'm sorry, but it doesn't say:"Potato's property" He chuckled a little "Potato? You really don't know who I am?" I noticed practically every pair of eyes was glued on us. "Does it look like I know who you are?" I just rolled my eyes.

"Well let me me introduce myself, beautiful, I'm Adam Clarks one of the most popular guys here" He kept that smirk of his, his ego is getting on my nerves.

"Okay, good to know your name, now please move" Everyone went silent even the teacher who was telling him to go find another seat, I received death glares from the girls. "What did you just tell me?" I was now sitting in front of a mad Adam. He was trying to pierce my skin with his eyes. "I said: Move you are disturbing my view" We all froze when we heard Mrs. White's voice raise. "QUIET! Now both of you detention after class!" I huffed and glared at him who had his smirk back, trying to tell him how stupid he was.

What a great start.. This is just great, best monday ever.

Not.

He kept smiling and sat next to me.

COULN'T HE DO THAT BEFORE HARASSING ME?!