Chapter 8

Enjoy..
□■□■□■□■□■□

 "So what is a pretty lady doing here alone?" Now my first instinc was to ask who it was but then I thought logically, it's guy, kick him in the balls then run away. So that's exactly what I did, he lets out a groan.

 "Who are- Hunter? What the actual fuck. Why are you here?" I questionned the boy curiosity in my voice.

 He cupped his area with his hands, a while later he straightened his body and smirked "What are you doing here?" I'm the one asking questions here, not you.

 "Me? I live here" I said matter of factly, I pointed in direction of our mansion "But you, why are you here?" He laughed dryly "Say hi to your new neighbours, Merry" He says smiling. I'm kind of confused.

 "Well then, welcome to the neighbourhood, hunter" I finish returning his smile he took me in a hug "Would you like to come over?" that question surprised him slightly "I'd love to" we went inside, I took the stairs leading to my room. I turned around to see Hunter stood there, dumbfounded.

 "Hunter, what are you doing?" I whispered "Come on, my room is upstairs" He opened his mouth and then closed it again nothing coming out "Erm.. yeah coming" I chuckled lightly and nodded. I took my pajamas from the drawer and told Hunter to wait for me, I entered the bathroom and changed into an oversized   shirt with some booty shorts and then came out, Hunter was looking down at a picture of me and Alec, why didn't I burn this one you ask? Well it's because the day that it was taken is really important to me..

 "Woah.. You must've really liked Alec" He sounded hesitant and his grip on the frame tightened "Yes, I did well did I won't again that's for sure" I chuckled awkwardly trying to ease the tension "How did you two meet? if may I ask" I sighed deeply before opening my mouth to answer "We were six, you know kids are dumb and naive, our parents knew each others very well and hoped we'd get along one day which obviously we did. I fell in love with him in 9th grade that's when he was there for me in my rough days" I just noticed how Hunter was staring at me with a mixed emotion of anger and pity, I didn't need no pity from anyone especially him.

 "What happened to you those past months, after what that bastard did, no one deserves this all the humiliation and pain. I want him to beg you forgievness on his knees and then beat the shit out of him, you're a good person Merry. I know it" I smiled weakly and sat on the bed "I know, I want to ruin him, just like he ruined me" He smirked and fist bumped me "That's the spirit, now let's talk about something else" I was feeling better, opening to someone isn't that bad "Like what? Plotting our first move on Alec?" He looked down at me and nodded "I think you should sleep over, because it's getting late now" Hunter was confused and was about to protest but I cut him off "And don't worry, mum will talk to mrs. Lackart" He finally gave up after many arguments.

I came in the room, Hunter was worried I sighed of frustration "Hunter I told you it's fine, mum talked to mrs. Lackart and she says it's okay" I gave him a warm smile, he nodded but he seems to be worried about something else "Something's wrong, isn't it?" 

He rubbed the back of his neck "Yeah.. I kind of promised Kelly I'd meet up with her tonight" I stopped in my tracks and faced him "Wait, who's Kelly?" He seemed more uncomfortable "My ex.." What the fuck? "Why are you meeting with your ex?" Hunter was getting mad "It's none of your damn business!" He said trough gritted teeth "Sorry.. I shouldn't have asked" I lied on my bed, Hunter got up and walked to the couch "What are you doing?" He looked at me "Sleeping on the couch" He said in a 'duh' tone "Um.. you know there's enough space on the bed" I looked around "Thank god you said that, no way in hell am I going to sleep on a couch" He got up and jumped on my bed and giggled at his actions "Hunter?"

"Hmm?" I turned the lights off "I'm sorry.." His arm snaked around my waist and pulled me closer "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have yelled at you.." That was the last thing I heard before drifting to sleep.

"You're just pathetic Merry, trying to get Alec's attention . But honney you must know that, he's not yours anymore" She whispered  in my ear barely audible, I don't think anyone but me could hear her annoying voice "No one gives a damn about you anymore,  you're a no one" I looked over my shoulder Dani was talking to Alex she turned around and saw me sadness overwelmed her before she looked away. My best friend betrayed me my own best friend.. "You can all go to hell" I yelled in frustration before stomping out of the building, I need to go away from here. But where?

Everything went dark.

I couldn't see where I was, walking further in the dark before feeling dizzy and tripping on something and then nothing, I could feel myself falling and then I screamed.

"Merry! It's okay, it's just a dream" hunter was holding me witb his muscular arms "It's okay I'm here" He murmured in my ear one last time. My hand reached my forehead I was sweaty woah.. I never want to have nightmares like these anymore, Aria has a horrible fashion sense someone could probably faint if they saw her in a movie, she'd fit the hobo character perfectly.