Chapter 2

....

This, right here was the worst day of my life. Adam kept distracting me the whole period, I was going to explode at any minute, I glared at him once more and turned back to the teacher that was talking about god knows what. A paper hit the side of my face I turned right and looked straight into the boy's eyes, he gestured his hand to the paper who fell on the floor,I widened my eyes and nodded, slowly lowered myself and caught the paper.

Talk to me.

Was all that was written on the piece of paper I mouthed a "what" and then scrimbled something on it.

You're not worth my time, unless you have something useful to say.

And then I trew it back at him, the paper hit his desk, he smirked and then unfolded it. He sent me a questioning look and wrote something.

I want you to close your nose when I tell you to.

WHAT?! I wonder what was he planning on doing, it's a matter of time before he gives me a signal and I imidiatly closed my nose.

The fire alarm started beeping and horrible smell came out of the sprinklers. Did he just pull a prank? He did, good one. But other students had made better ones and I think Michael did that one last year, he's a year older than me, but we were pretty damn close. I remember that prank we did back then on seniors' prom night, those good days.. I miss them so bad.

We were soon evacuated from school, as I was walking outside, I noticed two familiar faces.

Alec and Adam.

They were both arguing, until Adam's gaze met mine, he then walked to my direction, I smirked and then told him "Oh my god! The school's bad boy pulled one lame prank. What should we do?"

He frowned "How was that a lame prank? Everyone got evacuated and we get a day off, you should be thanking me Merry instead of complaining"

I rolled my eyes "Yeah sure, like that is going to make my day" Alec and Aria were in front of us, Aria was ranting about something but Alec's eyes were staring right at me I frowned but kept my attention on Adam.

"Awwh, come on! What could possibly make your day, other than a day without sch-" He was soon cut by Dani's voice from behind "MERR!! YOU CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!" She stopped talking one moment adknowledging Adam's presence, she waved him hello "Oh hey there! Nice prank. Now come on we need to talk." She smirked then squealed taking my hand and running trough the students' bodies.

I was going to trip many times, before we sat under a tree and then Dani started talking about random stuff and then told me "You can't believe what I just heard in the bathrooms while I was taking a dump!"

Yup, when Dani says talking, well we never actually talk. Like we are both very weird people but we are close to eachothers no matter the least.

"No I actually don't, tell me what you learned!" She didn't care about my comment and continued " Alec and Aria are on bad terms" I rolled my eyes "So? Why should I care".
Her eyes widened and she shoom my shoulders "So? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WOMAN! It's the perfect time to take your revenge!" It then all came in my head.

Alec. Aria. Problems. Revenge. Break up.
Perfect! I need to prepare the things I'll need.

With my friends I had a small group of 5: Me, Dani, Vera and the twins Blake and Kyle.

Dani was a really pretty brunnette girl with chocolate brown eyes, I met her in kindegarden, I remember that day..

*Flashback*

"Ughhh! Mum made me a meat sandwich, she knows how much I hate these" Some girl groanned next to me. I was currently sitting on a table with no lunch with me, gee thanks mommy. And then I remembered, I loved meat! "Hey you! If you'd like, you can give me the meat from your sandwich, my mommy says that it comes from aliens!" Her eyes widened "Yo-You're an alien!? Of co-course you can have my meat, please do not abduct me!" She cried. I giggled then looked her straight in the eyes "No silly -I whispered- I'm an alien undercover so do not blow up my cover human, now give it to me" We both looked into each others before brust into laughter. "Alright, alright you got me! I am not an alien under cover.. But may I still have your meat?" I asked a little bit to excited. "Sure! I'm Danielle, nice to meet you, best friend" She then smirked "Alright Dani, I'm merry" I have made a new best friend.