Chapter 5

Enjoy..

It's Adam..

Why does he have to see me like this? Why does he even care I don't fucking know the guy!

I just stood there next to the bleachers waiting for him to release me from his hold "Why do you care?" He gave me a confused look "Huh? Why shouldn't I?" Don't play that game with me "C'mon Adam, let's face it. You met me yesterday and you barely know me, I mean is it that oblivious? You're just using me" He looked hurt and he let go of my arm and walked away.

I fucked up real bad.

I ran after him and grabbed his wrist "Adam, wait.. I didn't mean what I said.." He turned around to face me "I don't care. Just- How could you think so poorly of me?" He was right, I judged him without even knowing who Adam Clarks was.

"It was wrong from me to say this.." his expression was blank, he examined my face "Just stay away from me, I might use you"

Why did that hurt me? Normally, I would've insulted the person and walked away.

"Adam, please don't. I mean yeah I barely know you and well you're basically the player" I shrugged and looked deep in his eyes "Merry, I might be the player of Alrighton. But you're the second girl that I want to know without banging her"

"Woah, Adam I feel special" I smiled, he smiled back "Here take my number, if you feel like talking about it. Just text or call me" He took my phone and saved his number on it. "Alright. I gotta get going, bye Clarks"

I'm not a big fan of overwhelming my face with makeup, I know how to apply correctly this stuff, but now it sure as hell is ruined. Thank god I never really use foundation.

P.E. was over by now so we had lunch and yay, Free period! I sat at our usual table where Dani and Vera were waiting for me, they had those big grins on their faces. Creepy.

"Hey girls.. Sorry about this morning" They started laughing, what? "Sorry for what? Punching that whore in the face? Come here baby I'm so proud of you" Dani then jumped out from her seat and hugged me.
Vera gave me a high five, I was kind of proud. I fucking punched the bitch who helped Alec cheat on me. Hell yeah I should be dancing right now! We were still talking before I noticed the dead silence in the cafeteria, Aria and Alec walked in. Oh my god, damn this bruise's gonna hurt like a bitch. Alec's eyes were searching for something, well someone, he sent me a death glare before speed walking to where I was "You!" I smirked "Me" He got more angry "You freaking did this to Aria. You'll never be like her!"

He's really starting to annoy me with this 'You'll never be as perfect as Aria'. Bullshit, she ain't no perfect bitch, well not anymore because of this bruise.

"Don't you understand? I'll never be like this whore over there." He frowned, I took a deep breath.

"SHE'S JUST A MANIPULATIVE  BITCH, WHO'S JUST USING ALL OF YOU!"

Aria came over and held her hands with Alec's "C'mon babe, don't waste your time on this pathetic girl. You're worth a lot more" She then kissed him and looked straight into my eyes "As in for you" She looked like she was about to cry "H-how could you do that to me? I mean I never hurt you, not physically nor did I verbally" I heard a few gasps in the room.

BULLSHIT.

Vera and Dani were now standing by my side and Vera finally decided to speak "Hah! Let me laugh about it. Aria, you're just a fucked up bitch, who only thinks about herself. Oh, and last time I saw you, you were just a nerd between millions and honney as much makeup as you wear. You still are an ugly ass. Basically the nerd you always were" She then faked a smile, Alec was now red from anger "That's it! I've had enough, how long are you three going to bully my girlfriend? You're the bitches, she's just my caring girlfriend" he turned around and squeezed Aria's hand, before giving her a warm smile.

I let out a dry laugh "Oh my gosh Alec. You look just like these badboys who turns good for that stuck up nerd. When was the last time you swore?"
He groaned then answered my question "Today"

"That's what I thought. Now please don't mind me" I pointed my fingers at Dani and Vera "I got here my two friends, who are waiting for me" I gave Alec one last glance before turning my back and continuing my meal.

********

"What a rough day" Sighed Dani "Tell me about it" I rolled my eyes. I was now sitting in the back of the class, talking about random stuff with Dani. I had detention with Adam, Hunter and Jade after half an hour.

I need to start putting my plan together the fight between Alec and Aria was over, I need some help. Like real bad..