Chapter 3

*Danielle King*
...

You know those days when you wake up, and don't feel like doing anything? Well that's how I feel right now.

*Flashback*

"Hey Merry! I'll see you in detention, right?" I smirked, sike! "Who told you I'd even show up, friend?" He chuckled lightly "Well you have to! I want you to meet Hunter and Jade" Huh? What? Meeting the friends, isn't that a litlle too early? "Who is Jade, I never heard of him" He stared at me "It's a her, Jade is a girl"

I look dumbfounded, Shit! Jade is like this really short girl that sits with the "populars" she's really stunning with those piercing green eyes and her short black hair, I think she's dating Tom Findley.

"Jade? As in Jade Color?" He nodded once "Oh well cool, I'll see you tomorrow, in detention" I waved goodbye and spent the day at the mall, Dani soon joinned me at McDonalds. "I want MY food now!" She whined "Can you just shut up? Your voice is not that nice, you know that?" She groanned and rolled her eyes "You can fuck yourself, Merry"

Huehue, I love getting on her nerves "People can actually do that?" I tried my best to sound shocked, she opened  her mouth to reply but our food had arrived so she shut it and stuffed her face with burger. I laughed it off and ate my food like a civilised  person, have I mentioned I like food? Well I do.

Someting, well someone had caught my attention, hot guy, damn these are like really hot guys. I kicked dani's leg she glared at me but then her mouth gaped, she then noded signaling she understood what I meant.

Danielle's POV

I noded and imidiatly understood Merry, I got up and speed walked to where one of the guys stood.

Alright Dani, this is your chance to get laid, do not ruin it. Do you hear me? Do. Not. Ruin . It. I breathed in and out one more time.

One of the guys noticed me, and actually waved for me to come over, wow, nice.

I was now standing in front of blondie, I just realised how short I was, or how tall he was. I had to take a step back to sort of face him. "Hey" Was all I said, I started fiddling with my fingers "Hey there" Gosh, that husky voice, I can't take it. The silence was a little too akward so I asked the dumbest question, I looked serious, straight into his brown eyes "So, erm.. do you like cheese?" His eyes widened, he then chuckled  and he brushed his hair with his hand "Yes, yes I do" I could see that he was amused.

Alright Dani, good good. Now be a little flirty, dear.

Flirty? Sure "Hey, I do too" I played with a strand of hair "You see, me and you have a lot in common, we should hang out sometimes" I then winked, I think that worked because now he was smirking "Sure, I'm Tate" He gave me his hand to shake "Danielle" I smiled brightly, as I was turning to join my best friend, Tate called my name. I turned around "Give me your phone" He's joking, right? "W-what?" But he looked so serious "How are we supposed to hang out if you don't have my phone number in the first place" My cheeks went red from embarrassment "Right" I gave him my phone and he started dialing his phone, so now I have his phone number and he has mine.

Hooray! I scored that motherfucker, I'm sure he's a fuckboy but whatever! I was right, I am that hot.

"I'll see you around Dani!" I said my goodbyes and ran towards our table and whisper-shouted.

Merry's POV

"I totally scored that hoe!" She tried to whisper, I laughed so hard at her expression "Calm down, and hon last time I checked you were the freaking hoe" She laughed  with me, but deep down she knows it's true "Oh shut up! You can't even get a boy's name" That hurts "Fuck you Dani" She grinned "You dirty little hoe, I'm ready whenever you are" I smirked back "Oh I am more than ready but are you?" She started thinking but then yelled "Hell yeah! I have Adam's number we can have a treesome!" She yelled a little too loud, we got weird looks from the customers and a woman in her mid thirties lectured us about our language.

Dani got really mad and spat at the woman's face "You should mind your own damn business, bitch. Last I fucking checked you couldn't even keep your man!" The woman's eyes widened, her mouth opened but nothing came out, she then glared at my best friend so I think it was my cue to get involved "Excuse me ma'am, but you kind of are being impolite. Interrupting  two young teenagers' meal, you can get arrested  for public harassment" Dani had this 'Hell yeah! That's my girl" look and then looked back at the woman "That's right, bitch. Now get lost" She gave her the finger and yelled as the woman was exiting McDonalds "And you can shove this up your flat ass" Maybe she went a little bit to far..

Maybe..

At around seven, we came back home. Dani decided it was time to have another 'sleepover'. So we went to the closest store in the neighbour, we bought food, movies and some useless stuff.
At one point where Dani was bitching about some girl named Rachel, I fell asleep but got awaken by her high-pitched voice "MERRY" my head hit the ground and then I yelled back "YES! IT'S FREAKING FOUR IN THE MORNING I NEED SOME SLEEP!" She played with a strand of my hair "I love you".

'I love you' That's all that I wanted to hear from my best friend...

I love you too, Dani.