Chapter 6

*Vera Martinez*

A/N: Hello my dramaqueens ;) this is another part of BAD. Hope you enjoy it, and if you do make sure to vote and comment. Enjoy..
     ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

I walked in detention, greeted by the teacher Mrs. White, my favorite teacher.  She is sleeping or typing some stuff on her phone  -which is very old, by the way- at this hour.
  That's great for us because we get to do whatever we'd like to "It's good to see you Merry" she gives me a fake smile "It's not that good to see you though" Returning her fake smile she just glared at me. My eyes scanned the room 'till they landed on Adam who was waving in my direction.

Child.

I waved back and sat in between Hunter and Adam. The child poked my shoulder I shrugeed his hand off, someone on my right poked me again I glared at Hunter and continued drawing my masterpiece and by masterpiece I mean drawing Aria getting shot in the head hundreds of times. Yup that's art. A muscular hand snatched the paper from my table "Hey! Who dares- Adam? Give it back" He smirked "Give what back?"

"My masterpiece" I grinned proudly "This? Aria getting shot in the head? Wow you must really hate that bitch" Yay another member in the 'Aria hater army'. I like this guys ten times more than I did "Yes, yes I do. I want her to fucking rot in hell that lying cock sucking attention whore. I see we share many intersts Clarks" Hunter joinned in the conversation "Half of our group hates that fake ass hoe, we tried to warn her but the bitch is just so stubborn" Jade got more intersted and from  nowhere yelled "That dirty little skank needs to learn where her place is" My grin got wider after every comment I was getting from these guys. "I think it's the start of a beautiful friendship, don't you agree with me" They all agreed with my statement and we fistpumped eachothers.

"So, does anyone actually have a plan to take her down?" Jade asked, come to think of it I never had a plan from the start hehe -akward-.
"I think we shoud ruin both Alec and Aria's life " Yes, great idea Hunter "I might have a plan guys"..

Danielle's POV

I was lying on my bed next to Vera, like the usual she was painting my nails and I was painting hers. My phone buzzed from my pocket, I took it out.

You have received one new message.

Hey there hot stuff -T

I smiled at the message and waited a little before answering.

Hey ;) -D

I was snapped from my dirty thoughts because of Vera's not so sexy burp "Ahem, let's forget about what happened" I nodded in response "So who's the guy?" She asked smirking down at my phone, I blushed before answering "Erem.. That? That's no one" I laughed akwardly not daring to make eye contact with la 'bete' she gave me that don't-you-fucking-dare-lie-to-me look I gulped and sighed in defeat "Remember that 'hottie' I was talking about yesterday?" She nodded and I continued "Well he sort of messaged me right now"

She squealed and hugged me "Awh! My baby caught feelings for the bad boy" Well not caught feelings I don't really know him. I check my phone again only to notice that I got two new messages.

So, how 'bout we hang out 2night? ;) -T

I have a plan, meet me 2morrow early @ school -M

I smiled widely, I have now two good news one, Merry has a plan to take down Aria, two, I might have a date tonight "I MIGHT have a date tonight!" Vera dropped the nail polish from her hands and looked straight into my eyes before grinning real mad.

Are you asking me on a date? ;) -D

Gr8 babe, tell me everything 2morrow -D

I placed my phone on my side table before finishing off Vera's nails, my phone buzzed again.

Alright c u then, love -M

Maybe ;) I'll be w8ing for u in front of your house @ 7. B ready -T

"It's a date" We both squealed begore jumping like maniacs on the bed, we heard a crack and then quickly sat on it again "Let us not do this. Ever again" I nodded "agreed".
Later that night, I called Merry and spilled  every single detail about what happend "Let's get my baby ready for her date"

Merry's POV

"What's your plan genius?" Adam looked uncomfortable and hesitant "You see, there's one thing everyone knows about Alec. He's the jealous type. And seeing he's first love in a relationship with the most sexy and intelligent  guy at school will get him out of his pants"

That could actually work but no, this is what every girl does to her ex cheating boyfriend, I want to be original. To stand out of these girls.

I shook my head then turned my back to check on Mrs. White. Nope still not dead.
"It's a good plan buddy, but we need something more original. More emotional, memories from the past" They nodded in agreement. Good I have them by my side "Jade, I hear you are good at hacking, right?" Rumors, so helpful "I am" She smiled brightly "I want Alec to regret coming here, ruin his social life. Basically everything" I smirked down at my phone when I got a text from Dani.

She's with vera, I'm gonna tell her that we have a plan.

"So what is our plan" Hunter asked curiously "We, my friend are going to take down Alec and Aria's perfect little life" I smirked at my new friends and we all laughed evily -yup not weird at all-

My evening got a lot better.