Her call

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

"Yeoboseyo?" a man's voice answered.

"Ermm.... V? I am Rin Ah. Erm... I need your help but it's okay if you can't," I spoke.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Erm... I need your help but it's okay if you can't," What did she need? I was curious and I let her carry on.

"Can I stay in your house for a few nights? You live in Seoul right?" she questioned.

"Duh! Where do you think I lived? Jeju?" I smiled. I could hear her scoff at the other end of the line.

"Not funny," she commented. But for some reason, I could feel her smiling. Aish, what's wrong with me.

"Text me your address, will be there in a soon," I replied and hung up.

So Rin Ah's P.O.V.

I texted him my address and waited. After a few minutes, V was right in front of my house. His black car was sparkling in the light and it was just polished. He was in a black jacket and he was wearing his branded sunglasses.

"Wow, I didn't know you were this rich," I commented.

Taehyung/V's P.O.V

As soon as I saw her address, I could tell that she lived near me. Wow, that means I get to see her more often!!!! My heart screamed in joy as I walked out of the house with my shades on and drove off to fetch her.

I stopped driving right in front of her house and leaned on my car after getting out of it. She was busy looking at her phone, probably texting someone?

I was about to call her name when she looked up and took a quick glance at me. She walked up to me as I stood up straight. She eyed my car and then me. I smirked at her and opened the door for her. Falling for my charms??

"Wow, I didn't know you were this rich," she commented.

"Thank you."

"It wasn't supposed to be a freaking compilment, V."

"But I treat it as a compliment. Wait- call me Taehyung."

"Taehyung? Okie,"I replied.

Taehyung/V's P.O.V.

"Taehyung, won't your parents be uncomfortable with me staying over at your place?" she asked.

"Nah, my parents are staying overseas right now. Family business is more imporant to them. They will only come back in a few years' time so.. yeah" I explained. I hope she didn't hear the sadness in my voice.

The atmosphere suddemly became tense and it was very quiet. I cleared my throat and tried to ask her a question so we wouldn't be awkward. I hope she isn't too awkward with me..

"So, why did you suddenly called?"

"You see, I waited outside my house but there was no reply. I guess Omma and Appa went for a holiday again. I hope they come back quickly. I miss them, I haven't seen them for years." she mumbled sadly.

I nodded while keeping my eyes focused to her instead of the road. She too missed her parents, huh? I pitied her. She stared at me for a while and then on the road with her eyes wide.

"Taehyung, keep your eyes on the road!"she screamed. I only grinned cheekily at her as I shifted my focus from her to the road. A few minutes later, we finally arrived at my house.

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

"Here we are. Let's get inside." he said as he carried my luggage for me. I tried stopping him but to no avail.

"It's okay, I insist. You're my guest, right? Welcome to my house, Rin Ah," he welcomed as he pushed the doors open. I could hear the sound of our footsteps as we walked into the house. His house was really huge! My mouth was open as I started exploring the house on my own.

He suddenly grabbed my wrist and I stopped. I looked at him and he kept his grip on my hand firm as he gave me a tour around his house, from the bathroom to his room.

"And finally, this is your room. Enjoy your stay here!" he exclaimed.

"I owe you one, Taehyung!" I grinned.

"Hahah, okay then. My room is just across yours so if you need anything, just call me," he winked. I rolled my eyes in amusement amd opened the door to my so-called room when he stopped me.

"By the way Rin Ah, how old are you?"

" 17 years old coming to 18" I replied.

"Hah, I am already 18! Call me Oppa."

"Are you kidding me? Okay then, see you later!" I said as I closed the door to a frowning Taehyung.

Taehyung/V's P.O.V.

So, I am your Oppa huh? I should think of a way to make you call me Oppa....

5 hrs later..

My stomach grumbled noisily. I stopped gaming and walked to Rin Ah's room. I knocked on the door and the door opened, revealing her in her pajamas. Her eyes were half-closed.

"Why are you sleeping so early? It's just 9pm!"

"Sorry Taehyung-sshi, I had little sleep the day before...." she explained.

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

"Sorry Taehyung-sshi, I had little sleep the day before...." I explained.

His gaze softened on me. I suggested to have dinner with him outside as his stomach growled. I chuckled lightly as I closed the door, changing into a grey blouse and a pair of dark blue jeans. I put on my flats and waited for him outside his door. Time check: 9.15pm.

"Rin Ah, I am right beside you," he muttered. I turned around and flinched, stumbling back a little but he caught my waist with his arms. I gasped as our he kept his eyes locked to me for God knows how long. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He started leaning closer to me as I gulped. Oh my God, save me!!!!!!

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy the story! I don't really mind how many people read my book but I just wanna say thank you for reading my book. It really makes my day!:D New update soon... Next week!:)

-Rash29