My Name.

Taehyung/V's P.O.V.

I tiptoed to Rin Ah's room to see if she was awake. The door creaked open and it revealed an asleep Rin Ah, snoring and adjusting her bad position every few minutes. Hahah, cute. Her phone on the study desk vibrated and a message popped up.

I opened up the message and found out that her mom texted her.

Rin Ah, we will be arriving in Seoul in 2 days' time. Please look after yourself properly. Love, Umma.

My mood dropped a little. My smiled slowly disappeared. 2 days. Then she would leave here. I should spend more time with her before she leaves. I sat on the side of her bed and took the chance to admire her angelic face. Without realising, I slowly leaned in towards her, my breathing rate getting faster and going crazy. My lips landed on her forehead for a moment before I pulled away, smiling and patting her hair gently. I decided to leave her in the house. Hopefully she would be safe.

   I guess something is really wrong with me.

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

Taehyung was gone by the time I woke up. He's gone for the day, I guess. First thing that I heard was a knock outside the door. A very loud, desperate knock. I flinched at the sound and grabbed a broom just in case. I slowly opened the door and started hitting the man with force on his back. He started yelling in pain.

"OUCH MAN THAT HURT! HAJIMA!" the familiar voice growled in pain.

"Yeap, its me! HOW DARE YOU HIT ME!" he screamed like a girl. I smirked at him and folded my arms at him, served him right.

"What are you doing here?"I asked him.

"You looked bored. You wanna erm... go out for a while? Like just a walk at the park,"he hesitated, rubbing the back of his neck while looking down.

"Yeah I guess. I need to stock up the food here. There's nothing to eat. Wanna go with me?" I asked.

Myungsoo/L's P.O.V.

Honestly, I wanted to know more about her. But instead, I ended up going to the supermarket with her. Luckily V wasn't in the house. He would've been angry if he saw me.

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

I immediately grabbed my wallet as he stared at me confusingly.

"What? Something wrong with me?"

"Your clothes. You're just wearing sweatpants and a shirt. That's it?"he asked me as if there was something weird with how I dress.

"Just deal with it. Let's go!"I beamed as I pulled him with me to the supermarket. Boy, the plastic bags were heavy. Luckily he was there. Or I would have had to carry all the stuff by myself- yep, I am not strong.

Myungsoo/L's P.O.V.

I was totally bored when we reached the supermarket. All she did was just giving me instructions when she cannot reach something on a shelf or push the heavy trolley. But now, seeing her and talking to her in person, I guess she was a nice person. But I could still not trust her. I could harm her if she knew who I really was. I should just stay quiet till she finds out.. It would be worse if she were to go to the same school as me.

"Yah! Are you okay? You have been zoning out since just now. Erm.. pick a bar of chocolate that you like,"she instructed. There she goes again. UGH! I picked the milk chcocolate with dried fruits and nuts since I liked that a lot since I was a child. After 3 hours of pain, I survived torture as she paid for the stuff.

When we walked out of the supermarket, she immediately took out the chocolate that she told me to choose and held it out to me.

"Take it! Treat this as a thank you for you helping me to carry these bags. Take it!"she insisted. Of course, I accepted it(DUH, it's chocolate we're talking about). She smiled at me and I nodded.

"Don't you smile? It's a good thing to smile you know,"she said as she faced me when we reached in front of her doorstep - I meant the guy-who-hates-me doorstep. She dropped the bags and realised that she didn't have her key with her. GREAT.

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

Oh God, where is the key? Wait- I left it in Taehyung's room yesterday. I mentally scolded myself and smiled sheepishly at him.

"I don't have the key with me- I left it in Taehyung's room."

"Awesome! So are we gonna wait for our hero Taehyung to arrive?"he responded sarcastically.

"It's the only way you know. Pabo,"I murmured.

"Heard that,"he replied. I looked back at him and tried to strike a conversation.

"So, what's your name?"

"Myung Soo. Nice to meet you,"he introduced himself.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!!!:D So, this is the latest chapter:) Hope you like it!

Rash