Warning

"Myungsoo"

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

"Okah then, nice to meet you MyungSoo" I shooked his hand and he started asking me questions.

"Hahah nice to meet you too. Can I ask you something? What was your first impression of me?"he questioned. He gave me a look that I have never seen on him before- confusion, hurt and anger. I stared at his bolded black eyes back and looked away from him immediately.

"So? Anything?"

"You're a nice person. Though we didn't really meet properly, for some reason you kept appearing on my mind,"I murmured softly. He must have heard it since there was a long moment of silence. He cleared his throat and the next sentence that he said got me confused and doubtful.

"Don't trust me that much Rin Ah. You don't know who I am yet. Just, keep your distance from me, okay?"Myungsoo explained. We stared at each other for like forever and I got lost in his eyes. He was trying to tell me something. Something that I wouldn't want to know. But what was it?

Myungsoo/L's P.O.V.

If only you knew who I am Rin Ah. You would stay away from me instead of even talking to me.

I don't want to risk her life. She doesn't know anything about me yet. If she does, I would have to protect her from them. And she would be in danger. I stared at her for what seemed like eternity and broke away from her burning gaze.

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

"Your boyfriend is around the corner. Nice meeting you,"his lips curved up into a smile. I couldn't help but smile back. I waved him goodbye as he walked away.. getting further and further. He's one confusing guy. I wonder what he meant when he said to keep my distance from him. Unfortunately, I was distracted by Taehyung who appeared right beside me as I turned.

I jerked a little away from him and held his shoulders tightly. His arms were around my waist hugging me so that I won't fall. I became flustered as I released my grip from him. He quickly stood up and cleared his throat and pointed at the bags.

"Need help?"

"Taehyung, I erm-"

"-Taehyung Oppa, seems like you forgot huh?" he smirked.

"Okay fine Taehyung Oppa, I actually forgot that I left the key that you gave me in your room.... Sorry,"I smiled sheepishly.

Taehyung/V's P.O.V.

My eyes turned wide when she said she forgot about the keys.

"You mean you have been waiting for me? Since when?"my glare on her softened without me realising.

"Since fifteen minutes ago- don't worry I had company"she smiled assuring me. Boy she made me worried. But I quickly gave her a smile- at least she cared about how I felt just now.

I opened the door for her and helped her carry the bags to the kitchen. I groaned loudly because the bags were so heavy!!!

"Yah! Why is it so heavy? Are you carrying stones or something? How did you even carry this back home?"

"Taehyung, this is for me not for you. It's food for me to eat because there's hardly any food to munch on here. We can share it if you want. Erm.... there's this kind man who helped me carry the bags to here and we just talked to each other I guess," she replied.

"Oh.... ah okay then."

Soon it was night time. I still had MyungSoo's words replaying in my head. Does he hate me or something? I started munching on my chips as I kept replaying the scene in my mind- his eyes, his tone when he spoke and how he looked at me.

"Don't trust me that much Rin Ah. You don't know who I am yet. Just, keep your distance from me, okay?"

I couldn't understand his expression. He wanted to tell me something badly through his eyes but I can't seem to get it. I stopped munching as it dawned upon me. He was warning me. But about what? I paused for a moment and continued eating my chips. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Taehyung?"

The door opened, revealing Taehyung in his lion pyjamas while he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down.

"Since tomorrow's your last day here, would you like to spend your time with me tomorrow? It can be a friendly da-hangout,"he questioned and then looked at me. He was biting his lip nervously and staring at me waiting for an answer. I looked away from him, smiling and nodded.

Taehyung/V's P.O.V.

"I will miss you,"I uttered. She stared back at me like I was a crazy person.

"As a friend,"I added not to make her confused.

"I will miss you too,"she broke away from my gaze and looked down, playing with his fingers. I ruffled her hair playfully and grinned to myself.  She tried avoid eye contact with me as I leaned to whisper in her ear. She trembled a little and closed her eyes. I smirked, what was she thinking?

"Good Night Rin Ah."

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!:D So here's the chapter:) Thank you for the reads and votes. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!<3

- Rash29