11

Hansol's P.O.V.

It has been 2 years since I saw Rin Ah noona. I called her sis because I knew she haven't adjusted to Korea yet and that noona makes her sound old(that's what she thinks).

"So, who's that guy? Your boyfriend?" I started the conversation while wiggling my eyebrows at her. She blinked and shook her head. What a liar!

"Nope, we're just friends. His name is Taehyung,"she explained.

"Well, you two seemed close."

"Well, Duh! I stayed with him when you guys left me for Maldives!"she responded. I laughed at her.

"So did you buy me anything?"I asked as I carry her luggage into her room. She nodded excitedly and opened her bagpack and took out a wrapped box and gave it to me.

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

Hansol hugged me tightly and thanked me profusely because of the album. As long as he's happy, I'm happy. The last time I saw Hansol before I left was when he was 14 years old. He grew taller and I missed him so much.

"Come, let's bake Sis! I missed your chocolate caramel cookies!"he said. He still hasn't grew up yet. I laughed and walked to the kitchen grabbing my apron to start baking.

MyungSoo's P.O.V.

I decided to visit Hansol, the boy next door since he was back from Maldives with his parents. I rang the door and waited ouside to find So Rin Ah at the door with her face filled with flour. I chuckled at her appearance as she furrowed her eyebrows. So, she is Hansol's sister.

"What?"

"You've got flour all your face!"I laughed as she rolled her eyes and tried to wipe her face but failed. I tried to bite my lip to stop laughing but it didn't help. She's just too funny to even begin with!

I pulled her to the kitchen to grab a paper towel and wiped her face all over with water. She just stood beside the counter and squirmed at the counter whenever I made contact with her. She would sometimes clear her throat and look away from my gaze. It was so silent you could hear my heart thumping wildly against my chest. But seriously, I felt like electricity jolting through my body whenever I am near her. What is she turning me into?

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

It was just so... awkward when he cleamed me up. No one spoke, I cleared my throat every few minutes and tried looking away from him. I feel so strange. Like whenever he's near me, I could feel his warmth.

Before releasing me, he raised his hand and hesitated for a moment, unsure of what he was going to do. He then swiftly brushed my cheekbone with his fingertips and I faced him. He was trying to tell me something again. But this time, he looked worried and his eyes softened when he looked at me. I could see his eyes filled with remorse and hurt. I tried to think- what was he trying to tell me all this while but yet I've failed.

This continued for God knows how long until he finally realised what he was doing and threw the paper towel at me. His alarming eyes made me turn around only to see Hansol entering the kitchen.

"Hey MyungSoo hyung!!!! How long has it been?"Hansol said as he brohugged him. He flashed a wide grin and patted his back while I sat there, like a loner. Yeah, because half of the time I don't really know what they're talking about.

Hansol's P.O.V.

Sis immediately started her baking as she rolled out the dough on the counter, shaping the cookies. Hyung and I were on the sofa while watching TV when suddenly MyungSoo hyung faced me with a confused expression. I stared at him back with my eyebrow raised.

"Is Rin Ah your sister?"he questioned.

"Ermm.... yeah. She hasn't come back in a long time. So.... yeah. Wait- have you told her?"

"About?"

"Who you are," I replied. He looked down and played with his fingers, unsure.

"You haven't told her yet. What if she finds out?"

"I'll handle that. She'll have to know about it soon. What if they come to find her and try to do something bad to her?"he explained.

"But you're not a bad person hyung."

"I'm still considered bad. Even if I just hangout with them-"

"-C'mon hyung, you had no choice."I responded.

"Is she even good in baking?"he tried to change the topic.

"Well DUH! She's a great baker. You better try some cookies that she is making now. You'll love it!"I guranteed. I knew he was too uncomfortable talking about it. Let's just leave it at that. Sometimes, things have to be told at the right time.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

For the nth time, I was bored. Since Rin Ah left me alone, I could only play by myself- so boring. I miss her. But I should miss Jun Hee more. My loneliness turned into anger as I replayed the incident in my head.

"Jun Hee ah, wait here. I will get this for both of us okay?"

"Okay Oppa!"

It was our second year anniversary since we dated. I actually planned to surprise her to take her on a boat, since she had never been on it before. After buying the drinks for us, she told me to stay there when I wanted to fetch her from the other side of the road.

As she ran across the road, she smiled happily towards me until I heard a loud crash. She was then lying on the floor, blood all over. I lost her. She meant everything to me. The driver of the car had shock written all over him as he drove away from the scene, leaving me embracing her there in the middle of the road. As he turned his head for a final look, I swear that I would hate him for life. I would never forgive him for what he had done her.

I rested my head on the bedframe and stared at the ceiling, heaving a heavy sigh. If it were not for him, she would still be alive beside me. If it were not for L. L you murderer.