The plane Trip

Rin Ah's P.O.V

I did a quick time check - 10.13 am. Oh no! I ran towards the gate with my backpack before it closes in 2 minutes. I dashed with all the energy I have and I smiled when I realised that I could still make it. I looked up and bumped into someone's back. I shut my eyes immediately due to embarrassment.

Way to go, Rin Ah. Argh so careless.

"I am so sorry for bumping into you. Are you alright?" I apologised.

Taehyung/V's P.O.V

I can't believe school was going to start in a week. Ever since that accident, I didn't really want to talk to anyone that much. I placed my hands in my pockets and tuned in to the music to soothe myself. Someone bumped into me. I turned around and saw a girl apologising to me.

"I am so sorry for bumping into you. Are you alright?" she spoke. She looked up and stared straight into my eyes. I nodded and half-smiled at her, accepting her apology. I studied her closely. She was carrying a heavy backpack and was panting heavily. I guess she just ran. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed as I turned back to the front, waiting for my turn. Suddenly, I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

"Hey sir, you should pass your plane ticket to her to let her check," she alerted.

Embarassed, I cleared my throat and handed her my ticket before going my seat. A few minutes later, I saw her again struggling to find her seat. The stewardess didn't really understand her because of her heavy accent. After like 5 minutes of staring I finally stood up from my seat and walked up to her.

C'mon Taehyung, time for you to be the good guy.

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

The flight attendant stared at me, confused after me struggling to tell her where my seat was. Apparently I forgot how to say seat in English. I stammered a few times as a deep,low voice said, "It's okay, I can take it from here."

I flinched a little from his voice. I looked up and saw the guy who I bumped into earlier. He grinned cheekily at me and grabbed my ticket from the flight attendant.

"There's your seat. You're seating beside me if you haven't noticed," he pulled my wrist to where we were going to sit.

"Thank you. Erm... You're good in English. Thank you again for helping me out!" I thanked politely. That man smiled at me and led me to my seat. Fair enough, I was sitting with him. His ticket was D24. I raised my hand to show that he was still holding on to my wrist. He stared at me for a while before loosing his grip and finally let go of me when I sat beside him. Before I could even close my eyes and relax, he tried starting a conversation with me.

"Here, so what do you wanna talk about seatmate? My name is V."

"Erm..... Hi. You can call me Rin Ah. Nice to meet you too,"I smiled awkwardly at him.

"So why the sudden change of going back to Seoul?"

"So basically, my uncle wanted me to go back to my parents since I'm growing older and wanted me to study there. Transfer student in high school. You?"

"Hahah I went for a vacation. School is starting soon and I need to be back for some school stuff."

Exhaustion took over me as I closed my eyes slowly, falling asleep and not replying to him.

Taehyung/V's P.O.V.

How rude! I waited for her reply but she didn't gave me a reply. Frowning, I turned around only to see her sleeping. I plugged back my earphones into my ear and continued listening to songs during the whole journey.

3 hrs later.......

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

"Dear Passengers, we haved arrived in Seoul International Airport. Please wait for the signal to grab your belongings and exit the plane. We hoped that you have enjoyed your flight with us and have a great day ahead,"the air-stewardess announced.

"Hey wake up Rin Ah, we have reached already," V murmured. I turned around only to see his face only mere inches from mine.

Taehyung/V's P.O.V.

"Hey wake up Rin Ah, we have reached already," I murmured to her. She was still sleeping soundly so I leaned closer to her to wake her up. All of a sudden, she turned around and our faces were so close to each other. Noticing, she widened her eyes and smacked my arm. I winced in pain.

"W-watch where you are l-looking!" she warned. Did she just stuttered? Ah, so cute! Wait-what? Did I just... nevermind.

"Do you drool in your sleep? Your lips are filled with saliva and so is the corner of your mouth. See you sometime Rin Ah! Nice meeting you!" I smirked at her as I left her on her seat frowning. She yelled my name loudly as I waved to her without turning and grinned.

"At least I have a good excuse, I really hope we could meet again someday...... Wait- I gave my number to her. Hopefully she calls....."

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

2 hrs later...

I was in front of the doorstep. I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door and waited patiently. I waited for a few minutes but there was still no response. I looked at my watch again. It has been 20 minutes already!!!!! Where are they? I called Omma's phone and luckily she answered.

"Omma, where are you guys? I reached home already!"

"Oh really? But we're still on vacation at Maldives, Rin Ah. We'll be only coming back next week. Could you stay over at someone's house or at a hotel at the moment? I am so sorry, Rin Ah. We'll try to come home soon okay?"

After rummaging through my bag, I found a slip of paper with a number on it.

TAEHYUNG → 98374759 ;)

I pressed the numbers on my phone. I regretted calling as soon as his caller ringtone rang through the phone. Don't pick up, don't pick up....

"Yeoboseyo?"

Hi guys!!!! So this is my first fanfiction and I hope you like it!!! :)

- Rash29