L and Leaving

MyungSoo's P.O.V.

I stared at them as they walked out of the cafe. The guy with her place his arms around her shoulders and turned around to smirk at me. The were chatting so happily- more like best friends. I should've guessed. Kim Taehyung.

I would be danger to her. I can't let her be involved in this. She's too precious. Even if it means I have to ignore her and stay away from her.

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

After we walked out of the cafe, Taehyung let go of his arm on my shoulders.

"What? Don't look at me like that!" Taehyung mentioned.

I really had fun with Taehyung. He was just... outgoing and funny. Once in a while, he would hold my hands or embrace me for jo reason. He was someone I could be comfortable with. I can tell we got closer today. He always had a smile plastered on his face. Thank god I have a friend like him.

Finally we reached home. He was piggybacking me on his back and I could tell he was exhausted.

"Am I really that heavy Taehyung?"I asked.

"Nah, you're light. It's okay,"he muttered.

"So, Rin Ah, do you know which school you're going?"

"I think IlSang High. I'm on a scholarship."

"You don't have the money to go study there is it?" I kept quiet.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"You don't have the money to go there is it?" There was a moment of silence.

"No, it's just that my Uncle wants to sponsor me to go study there. Since I did well in school last time in Euroupe."

"Oh.... I will be going to IlSang High too. It's not really a nice place to study but you can do well," I commented.

"Why? Are there your fangirls?" She chuckled.

"Partly, but there are bullies and gangs in the school. And erm... You should beware of your friend, L,"I warned.

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

Who's L? I frowned at myself.

"L is a well-known gangster in school. Every one is afraid of him. Even the guys can't go against him. He can do anything to you. Just... be careful you know. I don't wish to see you hurt by him,"he warned me and looked at me.

I nodded quickly and broke my gaze from him. I guess I will see that L guy at school, whoever he is. I smiled brightly at Taehyung and pinched his cheek.

"I'll be okay, don't worry,"I said as he widened his eyes a little but turned back to normal after I went into my room. I was really confused.

Should I be scared of that L? No.

Would I confront him even? No.

Will I ever meet him in school? Hopefully No.

I slept on the bed with Taehyung's warning etched in my mind and drifted to sleep, dreaming of someone I didn't expect to dream.

The next morning I woke up early to pack my stuff but there was Taehyung in front of me with his sleepy face. Shirtless. I widened my eyes and threw a blanket to his direction- realising what I saw. It had to be him out of everyone. MY EYES.

"GOSH PUT SOMETHING ON TAEHYUNG! I DON'T WISH FOR YOU TO TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!"I yelled as I pushed him out of the room. I shut the door behind me as hard as I could. What did I just see? Oh God.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I decided to prank her in the morning since it she was going soon. Her face was so hillarious!!! I laughed at the incident and wore my shirt as I went down to make breakfast for both of us. Although I was sad to let her go, I still knew that we would see each other soon in school. I can feel it.

I made us pancakes since she was still used to American breakfast. When I layed out the plates on the table, I was being elbowed on the stomach by Rin Ah.

"That's for taking your clothes off in front of me,"she said as she smiled at me mockingly.

"Yeahyeah whatever,"I replied. Her eyes brightened when she saw the pancakes I made. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and I froze for a while.

"Thank you so much for everything, Taehyung. I love you so much!!!!!!!"she squealed and I hugged her back(obviously) and a smile appeared on my face. This feeling. It's so weird.

Rin Ah's P.O.V.

I don't know what was wrong with me. I just felt thankful to him that he was really concerned and that he cared for me. I don't really have friends like him. He's one of a kind- that Kim Taehyung.

After breakfast he immediately sent me home with his car. I was so used to his hugs and his arms around mine that he embraced me again before I went inside the house. And right at that moment, my younger brother, Hansol had to appear.

"WOW SIS YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND IN KOREA ALREADY? SO FAST?"he blurted out, making Taehyung and I break apart. I rolled my eyes and waved back to Taehyung with smile as he drove away from the house.

"Sis, you have a lot of stuff to tell me,"he smirked evilly. Not again.

___________________________________

Sorry for the late update:) And finally my school term started. I'll try to update okies?:) Have a nice day guys!:)