Chapter 9 - Denied

So i am changing the name of my story. New title is:
The Last Thing He Wanted

Zoey's POVIt been a month since me and Ian became friends

Zoey's POV
It been a month since me and Ian became friends.

Like good friends

Like best friends

We have done many crazy things throughout the month. We wild danced,went to strip club,stole sunglasses from a shop. I wasn't that nerd who sat alone in cafeteria anymore.People started to notice me as I was hanging out with Ian.But it wasn't good because it may ruin my secret,and if that happens I don't know what am I going to do. I have done one more thing,

I fell in love with Ian Thopson. Undeniably,unconditionally.

I know it can cause a great trouble for me. But I just can't resist myself from that eyes,from that voice,from that masculine jawline. So I took the most dangerous decision.

I texted him,
Can we meet? Jhon Ven park at 5:30
I ran towards my closet to pick up my best dress.I went through my clothes and I could only see my red knee length dress my mom bought for me on my 15 th birthday. I put on my red velvet lipstick.Memories of my mother flashed over my eyes.Memories I want to forget.My mom,the person who's responsible for this misery.
I walked out of my apartment and called a taxi.

"Jhon Ven park?"
"Hopp in" the taxi driver was middle aged and too much chatty.It took me 20 minutes to reach the park.I reached there about half an hour early. But when I entered the park I saw Ian. Standing there,looking at the sunset. He had black t-shirt,his brown hair comed to the back. I walked slowly so he wouldn't know that I was here. I came behind him,the smell of his strong colongue made me hypnotised . Suddenly he turned around.
"Hey Zoe....."
He couldn't finish his sentence.
"You look beautiful."
"Well thank you Mr.Lockhart." I said playfully.
"I am wondering why Ms.Cliffton is looking so beautiful?"
"Well I think she has something to say."
"Ohh...well I think she shouldn't be kept waiting." Ian played along.
I felt so nervous, I could not even feel my face.
"So here it goes"
I bent down on my knees. I felt so stupid.
Really Danielle you're proposing a boy!! I'm so proud of you!!

"I know this is stupid!! But still,Mr.Ian Lockhart will you be my boyfriend?"
"Uhh..Zoella.."
He didn't say anything but his silence told everything.He was uncomfortable.He wasn't ready for this situation.How stupid.
"I'm so sorry Ian. I am so stupid..oh god.."I felt hot water falling from my cheeks.
"Zoella don't cry,don't cry." Ian didn't know what to do.He was as surprised as I am by the rejection.I was so sure..so fucking sure that he also liked me.That he also stayed up all night thinking about me.
"No no I'm not crying"
But I was crying like a child. I couldn't see anything as my eyes were full of tears. I started to walk but I couldn't see. But it was impossible for me to stand there for another moment.
*******SPLASH********
I fell on the lake!! Great!!        

           !!!Embarrassment !!!
"Are you okay? Oh god!!" Ian said.
I just gave him a thumbs up and tried to get out. I wasn't able to say anything.
"I'm sorry Ian." I said crying,"I'm so so sorry. Don't hate me." My weeping increased.
"Zoella I'm so sorry that I had do this to you."
I started to walk away.I heard him calling my name. But it hurts, so bad!! so damn bad!!
"Zoella!"
I got into my car and banged the staring wheel.
"Stupid! Stupid!" I said to myself.
I looked at him for the last time before I drived away. He looked more
miserable than me,hurt in his eyes. I don't know but something was wrong. I felt it. I just know. F**k!! Our friendship is screwed up for this stupid love!! Shit!' I felt so humiliated and embarrassed.

I got out of my car and walked straight to the bar,Snookers. I went inside and slopped down on a chair.
"A..rumm..and cookke..please." I was stammering.
"You don't look good,girl."said the bartender.
"Because I'm not good,okay." I felt angry .Angry for being such a baby.
"Cool down chick."
My eyes were still full of tears. I felt someone sat next to me.
"A tequila please?"
It was a boy. His voice was rough. I ignored him.

"Hey you okay right there?" The voice asked.
"Yeah. Good." I said coldly.
"You don't seem good." He said.
"Kay listen I'm okay and will you please shut up!" I yelled.
I knew I was being rude. That boy is just being poliet.Well so what I just got rejected.I heard some girls whispering about me.
I took a sip from my rum and turned around to face the girls
"Hey girls if you don't have any work to do,so please get yourself a blowjob,kay!!"
"Hey lady! Mind your language!",yelled the bartender.
"Shut up okay. I'll say whatever I want." I wasn't drunk,or I was.
"I think you should leave." Said the boy beside me.
"Whatever." I spattered.
I stared walking towards the door but before reaching there I fell on my butt.Out of embarrassment and anger,I started to cry. I heard fast footsteps towards me.Suddenly I felt a rough hand on my waist before I was pulled up from the floor.
"You're drunk. Tell me your adress." Said that boy.
I looked at him. I got the chance to see his face clearly. His cloudy eyes met mine. His face filled with confusion and worry. I wanted to tell him my adress. But I still protested.
"Let me go I can go by myself!!" I tried  to jerk off from his grip.
"No you can't."
"Yes I can.." I failed again.
I felt like all limbs of my body became numb. I passed out.