Chapter 16 -Papa Knows Best

HELLOOO people,a new update!

Listen to this song while reading.I think it'll match this chapter

Much Love,

-Darkbloom

Zoella's POV

I unlocked my apartment when I heard voices inside.It was Tina and...

I at once ran through the door to hug Papa.
"Dany!!" he hugged me tightly.
"Papa,you are soo late." I snorted.
"Sorry,I was supposed to come over last week but I had this meeting in Darjeeling." Papa said rumbling my blonde hair. Tina was smiling so wide that it started to weird me out.
"Tina?" I  clapped.
"Ohh....I always get so emotional." she said wiping her face,"Let me make you guys mac and cheese." Tina darted away.

****
"So how are you Dany?" Papa said putting a spoonful of cream cheese in his mouth.
"I'm okay." I lied.I didn't want him to find out about Ian as he was already going through much for me.
"Is Tina taking care of you?" Papa asked glancing at Tina.
"She's great,you don't have to worry about me." I said devouring my mac and cheese.It's so fucking good.
"You know I don't like to keep you here all by yourself but I want you to be all clear from that vicious mess." papa said looking at me.
"I understand papa,you want me to be safe." I said picking up my bag,"Let me just go upstairs and change,then we'll talk more."I slung my bag to my shoulder and started walking up to my room.Suddenly a paper fell out.Before I could grab on it Papa grabbed it..

For Crying Out Loud!!

Archer's POV

"So do you like your job?" Mum asked putting her hand over mine.
"Yes I do." I slid my hand from her grip.
"Archie please,it's been almost 2 months.Do you plan on talking to me never?" mum squeezed her chin in frustration.
"Well yes but basically that's not what's happening here,so goodbye."I stood up.

"Archie listen.." Mum also stood up.Her pink blackberry phone rang.She picked it up.Like seriously!I really thought she was going to change.

"Archie i've to take this phone but we're not done yet."she said sticking her phone to her ear.

I walked outside of my front door.Annoyed.Hurt.Disappointed.I can not stand her.Her presence makes me wanna throw up.I took out my phone to call Rosh or Alex,before I could my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said in an angry voice.
"Archie!" Lavender greeted.
"Hey Lev." I said being a little surprised.
"How are you archie,I miss you so much.." Lavender never talked like this,she was always a little brozoned.
"I'm fine how are you guys?" I rubbed my templates.
"Us?" she giggled a little,"There's no us it's just me all alooonnee.."
She was drunk,and she was alone.Great!
"Lev I think you're a bit drunk let me call Rosh or Joel,they'll pick you up."
"You neverrrr....you're a bbbaassttarrdd..." Lavender yelled.
Before she could say anything I hung up the phone and called Joel to pick her up.Maybe she was upset about something,but I couldn't deal with it now.I'll ask Joel after my classes.

************

I was early today,the school was mostly empty.Making a cup of cappuccino from the coffee machine,I walked up to my class and started grading the papers.
"Hi,is this Mr.Antonio?" a thick female voice asked.
"Yes." I said looking back.God!a man could use some alone time!
the voice came in front of my desk.She was a middle-aged woman,but she looked quite old.Her brunette hair was combed back and she had a large grin on her face.
"Take a sit please." I said sipping my coffee.
"Oh okay,I'm a guardian of one of your students,Daniella...I mean Zoella Clifton.I'm Tina." she said shaking my hand a litte too tight.
My breath caught in my throat.What the heck was going on.
"I just wanted to meet you and talk about her grades."
I sighed.God..it's just about the grades.
"Sure,tell me." I laughed nervously.
"You have graded her test,you know how bad she did." the woman said shifting a little.
"Yes but she said she was a little distra.."
Before I could finish she spoke again.
"She is a really bright student,she never fails in her tests.That's why I want you to tuition her."
No I couldn't tuition that arrogant girl.I knew she was going to sit on my nerves from the first conversation we had.I remembered the first day we met,what I had thought would happened instead what happened that day.I don't want to think about that night,but that night was unforgettable.I couldn't tell my friends about it because Zoella acted really different the next day and my ego was big enough to clear that day from my life.The lady in front of me coughed.
"Umm..but I'm not allowed to teach students outside school." I said,maybe if I gave school authorities the blame,I wouldn't have to tuition that Blondie.
"You don't have to let them know please." she said with a worried face.
"But I ..." before I could finish she spoke again.Geez this woman needs to chill out!
"Look Zoella's parents have given her responsibility to me,I have to make sure she stays on path,please." the woman begged.
After 10 minutes of continuous refusal I had to agree.