Chapter 11- First Chemo

Zoey's POV

"Hey Zoella." Ian whispered.
"Hm?" I responded.
"Can you sing a song for me?"he said softly.His eyes never leaving mine.
"Umm.." singing was something I wasn't good at.
"Please.." he slightly groaned from the needle pain.
"Okay let me think."
I slightly rolled my hands.He moved himself adjusting the syringe of his hand and rested his head on my lap. He faced towards me. I stared singing slowly.

"Sunlight comes creeping in
Illuminates our skin
We watch the day go by
Stories of all we did
It made me think of you"

He smiled at me when I started the first verse. I knew my voice wasn't good,but it wasn't that much bad. I stopped a little thinking if he didn't like it.

"Keep going it's helping."
I nodded my head.

"Under a trillion stars
We danced on top of cars
Took pictures of the stage
So far from where we are
They made me think of you"

He hummed under his voice. He knew that song. I thought only I hear these songs.

"Oh lights go down
In the moment we're lost and found
I just wanna be by your side
If these wings could fly
For the rest of our lives
I'm in a foreign state
My thoughts they slip away
My words are leaving me
They caught an aeroplane
Because I thought of you
Just from the thought of you."

I looked at him and saw he was in deep Sleep. A small smiled formed at the corner of my face. He looked so cute. And the funny part is that he snores lightly in his sleep.I ran my hand through his hair. I kept singing the song but now I sang lightly as he was sleeping.

"Oh lights go down
In the moment we're lost and found
I just wanna be by your side
If these wings could fly
Oh damn these walls
In the moment we're ten feet tall
And how you told me after it all
We'd remember tonight
For the rest of our lives."

I slowly shifted his head from my lap and settled it on the the pillow adjusting the syringe of his hand. I put a light kiss on his cheeck.

"I love you."

I walked out of the cabin and slowly closed the door. I turned around when I saw Ian's doctor,Greg coming at my direction.
"Is he doing well?" Greg asked smiling.
"Yeah. He's sleeping."
"Good." He spoke as he went through Ian's reports.
"How long is it going to take?" I glanced at my watch.
"We have just given the first theoritic, it's gonna take 4 hours more."
"4 hours?" I have to meet Nick in an hour from now.
"Yes,you can go home if you want for some time,the nurses will take good care of him." Greg was a very cheerful doctor.His smile never leaves his face.
"Okay,I'll think about it." I gave him a light smile.
"I'm just gonna go check his condition."
I nodded and Greg walked past me. I took out my phone from my purse and dialed Chole's number. After a few ring she picked up.

"I'm on my way Zoella." Chole's voice was about to break.It has been really hard for her as their parents are not around.Their mom couldn't come because she lives in South Africa and the doctors couldn't wait that long.

"The doctor has given him the first one. And it's gonna take 4 hours more." I said my fingers playing with my hair
"Kay.. I'm coming."
After half an hour Chole came.
"Thanks for waiting Zo." She said grabbing my hand in her palms.
"That's not a problem.I feel really happy that I could stay with him." I smiled.
"You are taking so much troubles for him. You are skipping your classes, parties, celebrations for him. Really it means a lot for him and for me."
"I am doing these things because I am a really selfish girl."I said looking over to Ian's cabin.
"I didn't get that." Chole looked confused.
"What Ian has given me by choosing me, I can never repay that."
"Gal.. U talk deep." She joked.
I smiled and said," He is sleeping now."
"Oww..the big boy is sleeping.." maybe she tried to light up the situation.
"You can meet him now."
I think she understood that I wasn't in a jolly mood.
"Yeah I'm just gonna shut my big mouth and go see him."
"Yep. You should." I said grabbing my bag.
"You can go home and take some rest. I'll stay here."
"Umm..should I?" I asked.
"Yes. You should go,take a bath gal.You stink." She laughed.
"Okay.." I said.

I got my keys from my pocket and started the car.Maybe I should go home and wash up first.Or I can go like this.It'll scare him away.

Hey loves! A new update! Yaay!! Tell me what you think of my story.

Don't be a silent reader!!!

Vote vote vote!!