Chapter 2:Not what it seems

Also not edited please be patient and I'll edit soon.
Luke's pov
I ran all the way home away from school and away from my 'problems'
" shit shit shit! Where are my keys!" I spoke breathlessly searching through my bag. I look through my kitchen window to see them on the counter. Great just great. I secured my book bag on my back before trying to open the kitchen window. It's locked. Why did my mum lock it!

Wait mom never locks the kitchen window I always forget my keys.
Wait when the hell was my house blue?! Oh crap this isn't even my house. God damn it Luke! Remember your house. Well this house is similar to the one I had back in Sydney but that's long gone now.

I mentally said while I face palmed. I turned around about to leave when I heard a familiar voice. Well squeak.
"Um l-Luke w-why are you t-trying to break into m-my house?" Ashton's soft voice stuttered.

" okay so I know this seems bad but I thought this was my house. I would ask you for where it is but you weren't much of a help last time. I'll be on my way now."

"Where's your house" Ashton spoke clearly. Surprising Luke

" um I don't know exactly" I spoke rubbing my neck. " but it's okay I'll find it. And congratulations you didn't stutter guess I'm magic. "
I shrugged

I walked out of his drive way and down the street. Even more magic  I live right next to him. Maybe when we become friends. Maybe.

I arrive at my GREEN house and go to the back and enter by the kitchen. I locked the window and put the keys in my book bag so I won't forget them. Again.

Homework eh I'll do it later. I go to my room to find a note from my mum and dad.
Hey Luke,
So me and your dad went off to work while you were at school we should be returning later tonight. We left some money on the counter to order for you to order along with some takeout menus. But watch out the food in America is greasy. Did you know that one of the popular places 'McDonald's ' has fake meat? It's just some pink stuff that turns brown when it's cooked. How discussing don't order that. We don't want you getting bigger.
                        Hearts and kisses
                            Mum & dad

Get bigger? Was I honesty that's fat. But Dr. bourgeois said I'm still u healthy but recovering.  I through my book bag on the couch and went to my bathroom.

I brought one of my bathroom boxes out and took out the scale. I took off all my shirt jacket and shoes and stepped on. 150lbs. It read. Tears started prickling from my eyes. I really got this big. I put my shirt back on and through my cloths in my room. I laid on my bed and let the voices take over.

(TRIGGER WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Look at you Luke look how fat you got. I told you to not eat breakfest. You can't even control what you eat. You have no self  control you WORTHLESS PIG!
I flinched at how mean the voices have gotten. Before it was just a subtle whisper now it's a full on scream. I get up and start pacing back and forth. What was I gonna do. Where do I go. How do I get the voices  out of my head!

I went into the corner an brought my knees to my chest. And slowly rock back and forth to calm myself and the tears flow down my cheeks. I got up and when to the bathroom and stared back at my face while hearing the words.

Fat
ugly
worthless

The voice kept whispering. I kept frantically shaking my head to make it stop. "Get out of my head, get out of my head." I whispered softly. But nothing happens it kept getting louder. " GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I finally  shouted.  While striking my mirror.
It's finally happening. I'm finally going insane.

Ashton's pov
I walked inside my house and locked my room door. So luke Hemings lives next door. Cool. This better not be a clique. What am I talking about that only happens in books, it's not like I'm in a book I'm real. Ha I sound like the joker.
(in case you didn't know in some cases the joker has super insanity where he knows his in a comic book)
I opened my window to air out my room and I saw Luke's window open. Come to think of it our houses are really close like I could jump trough his window right now. It is open. I look through my window again and I see Luke, crouched down in the corner crying.

I don't know what the hell I was thinking, before I knew it I was in his room comforting  him.

"Luke are you alright what happened?" I questioned him.

"Why are you crying?"
He didn't answer he just wiped his wiped his tears and put on a smile.

"I'm fine"

I sighed and went to the bathroom to go get some tissues when I noticed his mirror was broken and there was blood on it. I grabbed a towel and went back to Luke.

"Show me your hand"
He lifted his hand and I gasped. It had glass in it with blood everywhere

"I'm fine" he said through gritted teeth obviously he's not fine.

I got some more supplies from his closet. And I went back to him.
I took tweezers and started picking the glass out of his hand. He had the towel in his mouth so he had something to bite on. I wiped his hand with alcohol and he wasn't happy about it.

"Holy fück that hurts like a bitch oh for the love of shit-"

"Stop swearing"

" are u serious your asking a teenager to stop swearing"

"Do you want your hand fixed or not".
He just rolled is eyes and I put more alcohol "thought so" I said smiling.
After I wrapped his hand I put everything away.
"Why are you helping me?, and how did you know how to do that?"
"I w-want to b-be a doctor when I'm o-older. W-Why not s-start now? And I helped a-a-as an apology for not helping in school. But why did you punch the m-mirror? "
" I d-didn't" Luke stuttered "I slipped on my towel Mat in there and my hand hit it"

"I'm not an idiot you have no mat in your bathroom. "

Just when he was about to reply his door slammed
"That's my parents you have to go I don't wanna get in trouble" he spoke rushing to the window. It was pitch black outside. Oh crap I hope my dads not home.

"Bye Luke. And don't take the bandage off until tomorrow  and put another on or I'll help you. Oh and Luke, think of a better cover story to tell your parents " with that I went back into my own room.

As of by magic, (a lot of magic in this chapter) my dad burst into my room the minute I got on my bed.
"You didn't hear me calling you!"
I just  shook my head no. I haven't verbally talked to my dad in full sentences for years now.
"Say something"he practically growled.
I just stayed silent and waited for what he was gonna do.
Before I could blink he lunged forward and slapped me across the face.
"You pathetic little runt!" He kept slapping me and slapping me. I don't know for how long.
"Listen here you pathetic little fag. Say something now your your really getting it. Stop pretending like you have a sore throughout or your a mute!"

I just stayed silent, gulped and
refused to let my tears fall.

"That's it!"
He then did something he hasn't done since the month by mother left.

He unbuttoned my pants.

Hello everyone that's the end of the chapter. So Luke and Anton seem to be in each other's  lives now. But is it just me but is Ashton's dad crazy. And wait did he close his window? Wait for the next chapter coming out soon!