Chapter 8: Bleed

In advance I just wanna say I'm not editing it yet and I'm kind of sad. So this will reflect that.

Ashton's pov

The rest of the day consisted of Luke giving me weird looks as I kept my head down in the hall way. I kept my mouth shut. I just don't wanna be here. Why do I feel feel like this. Depression. A little voice in my head. I think it's true. But it can't be. I'm not suffering from depression. Those people are born like that but me. I. I'm just scarred.
No matter how I hard I tried to convince myself. I know that it wasn't true.

I walked back to Luke's house. Grabbed a blade from his mums sewing kit and went to his window. I opened it and made my way into my house. The alarm wasn't on. My dad probably never payed the bill. He most likely just had it there to scare thieves away.

I walked into my old bathroom and stripped from my cloths. I turned the bath water on and got in. When the tub filled up I turned the water up and sunk myself in.
Where am I going in life?
Maybe I can start off with a easier question. That seems like a topic for another day.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Dead.
All these wearisome I prepared for myself a while ago to distract me. Wow am I smart! I sighed tossing the question filled notebook away. I got my blade in my right hand and brought up my left wrist. I am doing this. I never do this but now I will.

I take the blade swiftly and press it down on the edge of my wrist. Then I quickly slice it to the opposite side as far as I could. Trying to not feel the pain just yet. Then I felt it. The sudden shock on release. As I saw blood start to form on the cut and slowly fall off of my wrist. I felt as though it was my problems. Like I'm free of them. I'm free to be that I want.  Free to bleed.

I wink even deeper on to now light pink water. It's once pure water now poisoned with my blood. I slowly started to dunk deeper and deeper in it until it was just the top of my above.

I could feel my heart beating under the water.   I closed my eyes. For what I hopped would be the last for a while. As I sunk my whole head under the water. Slowing me to not breath. I felt my lungs hiring for air. My wrists burning to be cleaned. But I invented the requests. That is until I was forcefully pulled up. By then I was so dazed everything was blurry. My head spinning.
I smiled. I liked being free.
Free to do what! A urgent voice almost screamed as they washed
My wrist.
To bleed.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll update again soon. I was just sad and this chapter is actually inspired by me. I do that allot. But hey I'm trying. Instead of doing it I described it. And I feel... okay. By guys. Stay sexy. -t