Chapter 5:I don't care

Yeah yeah not edited just Read!!!

Ashton's POV

"luke take off your shirt" I wish that was a completely different situation.

"but I don't want to it's not pretty can't we just forget you read that and please move on please." He pleaded with me.

I gave him a sad look and he took off his shirt. I gasped immediately and he look like was about to cry. "stop don't you dare cry. You don't deserve to starve yourself when you are already beautiful. Luke your skin and bones you need to eat. Where are your blades?" I states while looking?

"Ashton stop, you on all people know I can't just stop. You have to know i had an actual reason but you know I can't just stop!"

"Luke no reason is a good reason. I want to help you let me help you"

"YOU CANT HELP ME!" he yelled falling to the floor,"It's too late I'm too far. I've already done the unspeakable Ashton. Do you know what the worst part is? I don't feel anything!" He started to cry" I don't feel a damned thing. I'm just here there's no reason or purpose for me here. I can't even make one goal Ashton. I can't even be skinny. You don't understand." I sat down and continued to cry.

"What cats got your tongue  now Ashton. Now you realize what's going on you realize it. I'm a lost cause." He put his shirt back on. "we've been up here for too long in going down stairs."

As he opened the door I grabbed his wrist. "Let go of me." he pleaded his voice but a small whisper. "please"

"No," was all I said. I lead him to the mirror in his bathroom"do you trust me?"

He nodded very hesitantly. I took off his shirt.

"What do you see?" I questioned. "Because I see someone who has been into many lost wars. I see battle scars. I see the bravest person I know. I see the most beautiful person I know. I see my underweight friend who doesn't eat." I stopped and started tearing up. I wiped my eyes and continued. I ran my hand down his ribs"I see someone too skinny . I see someone who I can't stand to see in pain."

I turned around to see Luke crying while looking at me. I hugged him tightly. "thank you" he whispered.

We Walked back into his room and layed on his bed.

"Luke?"

"yeah Ash"

"when we first met I didn't  tell you something" I sat up in his bed

"I already know your gay ash if thats what your trying to tell me" He ansewered then yawned

"And your okay with me living with you and laying in your bed -"

"Ash?"

"yeah luke?"

"shut up i dont care"

"really?"

"really now go to sleep im tired.

"Night luke"

"Night ash"

So i know this was short but it was meant to be with the other chapter. I thought the other one has getting long so i just typed it out here> i hope you like it and enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or just wanna talk! Also I'll just like to explain that Ashton has severe depression and is a active self harmer. While Luke is has anorexia.
Okay that's it. Byeeee.