Chapter 1 cracked

Not edited so it could have a shit load of mistakes

Ashton's pov
I walk into the house and the smell of alcohol immediately hits my nostrils. He's home again. I walk inside the house very slowly and close the door. I run to the stairs and when I was so close to being in the safety of my room all my hope vanished when I saw my dads room door open. He was chugging  down alcohol while crying over a picture of my mom. Oh it's one of those nights. He looked up and saw me there was no use of trying to run in my room he would break the door down again.

I stared blankly at my father. He was wearing a white shirt with the sleeves ruffled up and his tie worn loose. I put my book bag down and prepared for the worst.

"This is all your fault!" My father yelled while punching me in the stomach. I toppled over in pain trying my best to soothe it. He didn't stop there he kept hitting me until I fell to the ground where he started kicking me repeatedly in the stomach. I heard a crack and I knew he broke a rib. He stopped kicking me but still continued.

He continued to let a rainbow of profanities flow from his mouth while non stop insulting me. He picked me up and slammed me into the wall where I kept my head hanging low refusing to look at what my father had become.

"Look at me you worthless fag! I SAID LOOK AT ME!" Did I forget to mention I'm gay, I can't wait till the day I'm swept a off my feet by the person who will love me. A boy can dream can't he. Sadly that will never happen. 
He forcefully pushed my head up so I was looking at him. Tears started flowing from my eyes, This can't be happening

"oh look the worthless piece oh shît is crying well to bad. Because of you the love of my life left me. You deserve this you little fuck up." He boomed before dropping into the floor and kicking me in the stomach. I yelled in pain as he did so letting more tears continued to flow from my eyes. "Go to your room I don't want to see you again tonight. Dinners in the fridge and don't even think about skipping it I don't need you to be worthless and a anorexic freak "

I stayed on the floor thinking  of the words he called me.
Worthless

Ugly

Fück up

They're all true. And it's all my fault my mother left. I wasn't enough for her to love. I wasn't enough for her to take me with her. I wasn't enough for my dad to stop drinking. I wasn't enough for any one.

I picked myself up and made my way into my bathroom. I passed  my sink but turned back when I saw a familiar silver item.

(TRIGGER WARNING read at your own risk)
The only true thing that's here for me.
I picked it up and slowly placed it on my wrist. I thought of all the names that my father ever called me.
Worthless
Fat
Stupid
Useless
Disappointment

Disgrace

Before I knew it my wrists are littered with deep cuts and gashes. I sighed as I saw how much blood was on the floor I put back the blade in its special hiding place.
(Okay you can open your eyes now 😀😀)
I slowly stripped from my cloths carful to not get any blood on them. I put the water on cold and hissed as the water touched my cuts. 0 days clean. I thought to my self. I stayed in the shower for about 10 minutes then got out and stayed into my room until it was dark out. I layed in my bed and slowly drifted off into a uneasy sleep.

•••X•••

I woke up in the morning to my alarm clock singing in my ear. I slapped it off and got out of bed. I decided on black skinny jeans with a random band shirt on the floor and black converse. I grabbed my bookbag and went down stairs. I looked through the window and saw my dads car pulling out of the driveway thankfully he was leaving. I let go of the breath I was holding. I decided on an apple and pop tarts and started on my journey to school. It's November and Christmas is so close to me. It doesn't make a difference though because my Dad  hates letting me meet family. I walked into the school grounds and saw a huge crowed of people around a new kid. I know I know how do you know he's new you barely even speak? Well I just do. No one in the school is that cute.

I walk into my homeroom and plug in my headphones. Im staying here listening to 21 pilots until the bell rings signaling homeroom is started.  I stayed silent waiting to go to my first period class which is math.

Everyone started piling into the room all familiar faces all except one. The new kid. Huh oh well. The teacher started calling out names.
(I'm making these up don't judge)
Becky swan
Here!
Gorge cal
Here
Ashton Irwin

I raised my hand instead of talking, regular actions for me. The teacher called the next name and surprise surprise it's the new boy who's out of his seat.

Luke Hemings
Here
He said sitting down. Right by me.

I could just ignore him I thought well boy was I so ducking wrong.

Luke's  pov

"Hey im new here, my names luke," I introduced myself while putting my hand out for him to shake, but he just stays there still fiddling with his fingers under his long sleeve sweater.

Maybe he didnt hear me. I thought to myself. "hey," I repreated myself while tapping his shoulder. He flinched at my touch and i quickly withdrawed my hand. what was that about? Before i could say anything about it the bell rand signaling we have to go to first period. well off to math i thought. Maybe i could ask him where it is.

Before i got the chance to, he rushed out of the classroom without looking back. I got up and ran out of the class to catch up with him. I Ran out of the class and saw him in the hallway. I ran up to him and grabbed his wrist

"hey-" Hey yelped in, Pain? How does it hurt to grab soemones wrist. Looking back at it I should have known. "Oh im sorry, but don't go i need to know where the math class i-"

"y-your h-hurting me." He whispered his eyes gloss with tears. Why is he so hurt. I Ailton remember his name is Ashton from homeroom. What secrets are you holding Ashton Irwin?

i let go quickly. "im sorry, im so sorry i didnt mean to hurt you," I whispered reaching out to him. He flinched again. Did i do something wrong. "i'll just find it myself" I whispered I saw him about to say somehting but he ended up just closing his mouth. I walked past and wandered the school looking for the math class.

***X***

The school day passed in a blur and i met some preety cool guys. Calum and Michel. We sat together at lunch and i saw Ashton sitting by himself barely eating his lunch. I shruged it off and sat with them. Although they kept questioning why i kept staring at Aston and kept picking at my lunch. I'm falling back into old habits. And it looks like Aston is finding new ones.

As school ended i got unto the bus and went into the window seat and sat alone. That is until Ashton sat right next to me. "I'm sorry" He whispered.

"so am i Ashton"

I got off the bus and guess who followed me. Ashton. "Hey" he said grabbing my forarm

"Let go," I said through gritting teeth while trying to walk away. but he just tightened his grip, "I said let go!"

Ashton's pov
(I know I change it too much but it makes it interesting)

Oh no oh no i saw his look. he looked so scared. Tears started from my eyes as he sprinted home. What secrets are you hiding Luke Hemings?

Hello lovlies so this is the first chapter of the book and i hope you like it. I'll be posting another chapter tomorow and dont forget to like comment and vote. Until next time beautiful ones.