Chapter 3: All along

Not edited please be patient.
And this will take place directly after last chapter but in
Luke's pov.
(This may be triggering/sad for some readers)
As Ashton left I went to go greet my parents.

"Hey Lukey poo how was the first day?" My mum said squeezing my cheeks.
"Mummm!" I whined,"it was fine. I made some new Friends and one actually lives next door."

"Oh Luke what happened to your hand?" My dad questioned.

"I was in my bathroom when I, uh, slipped on water on the floor" I quickly lied

"That's why your mother and I always say get a bath mat. We'll get you a new mirror later. Me and your mum will be heading upstairs and you should be getting ready for bed young man. Sweet dreams" my father spoke as I climbed up the stairs and shut my door.

I was about to close my window, but when I looked out I saw Ashton's was still open and he was on his bed.his door just slammed shut and I herd sniffling. Is he okay?
"Ashton!" I whisper yelled. "ASHTON!"
He jumped from his bed and scrambled to put on some pants. And cloths.
"Oh shoot sorry mate"I chuckled while turning around.

"Okay I'm decent."

"So what was all that about are you okay?" I question as he limps to the window
" y-yeah I'll be fine. I got in trouble though b-because my dad was calling me when I was helping you."

"Hey Ashton why do you stutter so much?"

"ASHTON WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!" I'm guessing his dad called from down stairs.
"I'm o-o-o-on the phone dad" he spoke softy I'm surprised he heard him. "good night"
"YAH STOP DISTURBING THE NEIGHBORS AND GO TO BED. I KNOW YOUR PHONE BROKE!"

"Sorry l-Luke night" he stuttered again his voice just a slight whisper. Then he shut the window before I got to say anything.

What a weird kid. I smiled and drifted into a blissful sleep.

Ashton's pov
I closed my window and the left the blinds. I just talked to my dad I talked o my dad oh no oh no.
"Shit"I silently cursed as I fell to the ground. I can barley walk.
I started to tear up. What has my father become? What did I do to deserve this. To be molested in my own home. I slammed the  floor. Tears started to slowly flow from my eyes. I felt so dirty. I felt his hands shoving why face unto my bed. I felt my breath quicken and I still felt him inside of me. I shuddered I fell to my bed with tears in my eyes struggling to breath normally.

This was all my fault, i caused this. I'm the one who talked to luke.
I'm the one who made my dad hate me. I'm the one who killed my mother. I'm the one who hates my self.

I drag myself deeper into to my bed and Drag myself under the covers.
I slept through the night with flashbacks lingering in my mind.

"Ashton sweetie mommy is going to her room don't come  in okay. Even if you hear something."
"Okay mommy but mommy don't go daddy said you'll be going to heaven soon and I'm gonna come with you"
"No sweetie you stay here as long as you want then you meet me in heaven you understand. "
I nodded my head.
Mon went into her room for 10 minutes I was going upstairs when I saw my mommy with a thing pointed to her head. Tears flowing from her face.
"Mommy don't be sad I'm here stop!" Even at 8 I knew what she was about to do.
She pulled the trigger and her body fell Limp onto the floor. I stayed there no tears or nothing. I called  every number I knew I even went to the neighbor but there was nothing I could do. She was gone. She left without me.

I bolted awake form my dream. Breathing heavily. This happens almost every night nowadays. I don't even cry anymore. I got dressed and ready for school.
I hop down the stairs and mentally slap myself. My dad is going to work late today! I hope he's not awake.
"ASHTON"
I was wrong
"Go to school or your going to be late."
I waved and looked back, big mistake.
" I heard you talking. Talk to me"
"B-by d-d-dad" I quickly ran out the door grabbing my phone. My dad texted me 'better.'
-
As I arrived at school I did my usual routine and I sat in homeroom. This time I was joined by Luke.
"Hey Ashton were you okay yesterday I heard muffled screaming or something and I don't know where it was coming from. "Luke questioned innocently

" yeah I heard it to. Maybe there w-was a" I paused "party?"
I mentally  face palmed. A party. Then where was supposed to be music. IGH! I'm an idiot

of course it was me. I would just say oh yeah it was me and my dad he's been doing this to me since I was 13 and now I'm 17 do the math. I wish I could tell someone though. He would literally kill me. But maybe that wouldn't be so bad. I could I finally join my mum.
"Earth to Ashton!" Luke waves his hand in my face smiling" the teacher just called you"
"Here" I whispered.
Everyone was shocked they heard me. On no one likes my voice it's horrible. Probably horse because of the screaming. Oh no oh no oh no.
"THE MUTE TALKS" Jacob warren shouts. My primary bully yelled. Bully is a understatement. He harasses me.

Well not as bad as the others. Jacob's  a big guy, but not that big. He's the person who would always be calling me names and stuff. Never giving me beat down. That always happens in a group. Maybe it's more fun that way?

The bell rings and I spring out of my seat. Slowly walking out of class. Everyone is still looking at me. On my way to math Jacob stops me in the hallway.
"He the mute talks. Since when do you talk you fag?" He said poking me. I swatted his hand away and tried to leave.

He punched me in the face and threw me into the lockers. I was shocked as the pain hit me, although it wasn't as bad as what my dad did to me. But I still got hurt. My lip is busted and my head hurt but I was fine.

"Don't touch me I don't want your fag germs all over me." Jacob said chuckling, but oh so bitterly.
"Well maybe you don't understand science, because that's not a thing."
But I didnt say that. Luke did. He helped me off the floor and I look at the ground.
" yo Luke  your new, go to class and you should Stay away from  that little freak." One last time Jacob punched me in the face. I didn't even flinch when he faked a punch at me afterwords.He looked was suprised. My dad hits way harder then him considering he's a grown man. . I almost forgot that.
" Y-your hits don't feel like shit Jacob." I spit the blood out of my mouth and walked to math. Luke walking up to me.
" bro as cool as it is that you seem unaffected you should go to the nurse."
" I'm fine" I mumbled and walked into the Math class.
I sat in my seat and the teacher didn't say a thing as I walked in. I knew I had a busted lip and a nose bleed but nothing came from her mouth.

Luke looked at her in disgust and sat down next to me.
"Why didn't she say anything?"
"She knew it was Jacob and his fathers donations are what keeps this school going so she really can't."
Then math class began.
I was talking to much today.
All along i had this toughness in me. I might not have the best home life. But something tells me a lot is about to change.

So this is where the story officially starts Ashton won't talk as much to others as he did now but he will talk. See U tomorrow lovelies

Like
Comment
Vote.

Like Comment Vote