Summary

Whatever I do, I can't help it,
It's definitely my heart, my feelings,
You're not saying anything,
Please... I'll treat you well.

⇨I NEED YOU (난 니가 필요해) by Bangtan Boys (BTS)♪⇦

♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

Jeon Jee Ha is a cute and smart young lady in her senior year at an elite high school and also a president of theatre club. Her theatre club had been in the last place in her school for three years. The principal decided to disperse the club for good but he was not that heartless. The principal gave Jee Ha two conditions to follow if she wanted the club to continue its activity.

In order to save the theatre club, she was willing to confront a popular boy in the school who she really not fond off. He has being called by his fans as 'Prince' because of his look, reputation and status. He's really good looking, rich and in the first place of the most handsome guys in the school. Every girl wanted to date him and every boy wanted to be like him.

But what happen when Jee Ha, a beautiful strict girl who are not like other girls in the school came asking for his help? Will he decline a pretty girl's who really need his help? Not to mention a first girl he secretly used to have a crush and having an interest on?

In the way to save the club, a lot of things happen to Jee Ha. Not to mention the chemistry that began to spark between the Prince and her. Suddenly something or someone appeared in between them when something really special starting to grow inside her...

Can she make it or just give up early?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

♥ Vote ♥ Comment ♥ Follow ♥

Bad summary but better story, I promise. 😂

You will find out more if you read this book. 📝

By the way, I was writing this book for my bff. I always wanted to write a book to every single one of my bestfriends. 😊

For this book, she helped me when I needed her to and I had to do some research. So don't expect a lot from me. 😅

Until the next update. Love yall. 😘