1★Save The Club

Is this the reason why the principal wanted to meet me in his office? I could not believe what he told me right now

Is this the reason why the principal wanted to meet me in his office? I could not believe what he told me right now. You got to be kidding me right?!

"I decided to disperse the Theatre Club for good."

My eyes widened as I gasped in unbelievable. All thoughts about the theatre club started to fill my mind. I have been in the club since I started my junior years in this elite high school. I still remembered all of my memories from the first time I've been a member until I am a President of Theatre Club now.

"Is there any way I can do to save Theatre Club? You can't just disperse it like that." I pleaded at the principal, Mr.Han.

He started to explain, "Theatre Club had been in the last place for three years. It's also a shame to our school's history. I need to maintain our school's reputation. I don't want the visitors to see our school's theatre club is the worst they've ever see."

"There must be another way to maintain the club. Give us a chance. At least for this year to prove we're not going to be at the bottom anymore. Please..."

I tried my best to persuade him. I didn't want all my hardworks in the club to end up like this. There must be a way to save this club. One way or another.

Mr.Han drank his coffee and sighed, "Okay, Miss Jeon. I can consider it but only for this year. If you fail to make theatre club move from the last place, I going to disperse it whether you like it or not."

"Of course, Mr.Han. What can I do? What's the condition?"

"Find two new members and do whatever club's activity you want to do for this year's school festival."

"That's it?" I asked in business mode. If only Mr.Han knew what I was thinking right now... It was not that easy to find new members even it was just two. Because of our club's bad reputation for being in the last place for three years, who want to waste their time in joining our club.

"Yes. Make sure your club is not at the last place again this year. Remember, we have a deal."

"Okay, deal. I will try my best for it."

"Very well. You can go back to your class now."

I stood up and bowed, "Thank you, Mr.Han."

Then I walked, leaving the principal's office to my class. As I was walking, I was thinking everything over. I remembered a few days ago event.

~Flashback~

"We want to be the best!! A E I O U!" The Theatre Club's members were practicing at our school's field these past few days.

"Senior, people are complaining about our vocal's class. It's embarassing."

Upon hearing this, I was mad

Upon hearing this, I was mad. "How can you be a good actress if you're shy!" I yelled and slapped my junior's head with a rolled up script on my hand. She went back practicing with others.

~End of flashback~

I knew the students had been complaining and made fun of us but I didn't care. It just made me more motivated. Not everyone going to like what we're doing right? So let them be and one day they will realize who's laughing at their faces.

I have a plan. Every year Theatre Club's members will make a performance in school's festival at the school's hall. This year we were going to play Romeo and Juliet but I needed a main actor. Someone who can attract new members to join us and save our club from being in the last place again.

I think I know what to do. After school, we have club's activity almost everyday depended on the club's president. Since we were busy practicing for Romeo and Juliet lately, I make the members practicing every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Before I go to our club's room today, I will meet that 'prince'.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

♥ Vote ♥ Comment ♥ Follow ♥

What do you think of this chapter? Every vote and comment is appreciate. 😊

Hint for the next chapter: Things will get interesting when Jee Ha meet the 'Prince' for the first time face to face. 😘