7★True Gossip?

"The photography club is selling the latest pictures of Prince Taehyung this year!" A leader of photography club yelled

"We sell the prince's exclusive videos." A president of video club screamed.

"Hey, can you let us walk through?" I asked the leaders who busy attracting people to buy their stuffs at the hallway.

"That's theatre club leader's voice..." A video club's leader told the photography club's leader.

They were stunned to see the real prince in uniform costume walked through with me behind him, holding a signboard that write 'Theatre's Club. 10am - 1pm. At the school hall.'

Before we walked away, leaving the hallway, I told the leaders proudly, "If you guys are not busy, you are welcome to come to the school hall at 10am."

~Behind the stage before the performance~

"OMG! We already success!! Do you see their faces earlier?" Jin beamed at our members.

"Jee Ha also doing great. Smart at taking advantage by being the prince's girlfriend." Namjoon patted me in my back as a congratulation gesture.

'The theatre members looks so happy and courageous right now...'

"For today performance... Do the best!!" The members exclaimed as we high-fives each others.

'I'm so nervous...' I was sure I looked pale right now.

Suddenly I felt someone held my hand. I turned around and saw it was Taehyung. He grinned at me happily.

"Eh...what are you doing, Taehyung?" I asked him, feeling a little flushed at his action as he held my hand tightly.

"I want to help you relieve your nervousness."

"You don't need to do this."

"You can't hide anything from me."

"Hey prince, come here quickly." Hoseok called him to get ready for the performance.

The prince slowly let my hand go and continued what he wanted to talk about, "You are not good at lying, Jee Ha."

He turned around to walk to Hoseok. I called him, "Taehyung! G-good luck!"

The prince looked a little surprise and I saw him blushed. Well...maybe this is the first time I ever talked nicely to him.

Jimin and Jungkook came taking Taehyung away forcefully.

"Hurry up!!" Jimin said.

"I still want to be here." Taehyung protested as he tried to break free from Jimin and Jungkook tight holds onto his arms, dragging him away.

I just stared as he been dragged away. The performance already started. I watched from the backstage nervously.

~Time skips to almost the end of the performance~

'The last scene is coming after this. If they do this scene properly...we-'

"Excuse me, senior?" My thought been interrupted by two girl students.

I turned around to greet them.

"We want to join this club after seeing the prince become a member too."

"You are always welcome to join." I said calmly.

'OMG, Jee Ha! Your decision are the best!!'

I tried to look cool like most of the leaders were when they got new members to join their club. But honestly, I was freaking out inside. I definitely proud at myself right now.

"Oh senior? We heard the gossip that you and the prince are dating. Is it true?" A girl with straight long haired asked me.

Before I could answer, a short wavy haired girl fire me with the same question again, "Is it a rumour? We think it is better if we just ask you personally. Is it true you and the prince a couple?"

I was stunned and speechless. I didn't know what to say. Honestly me and the prince were not dating but the prince himself and other people exclaimed we were. I was only doing this for the club. Besides, they were the prince's fangirls. If they know me and Taehyung really 'date', this club ruined.

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind, taking me by surprise.

"Of course she's dating. She is my girlfriend." Myung Ho said happily to the girls.

He leaned near my ear and whispered, "Just say yes. You want new members right?"

'Of course I want that...but this feel so wrong...'

"We really happily in love. Jee Ha won't cheating and dating the prince when we're together, right my dear?" Myung Ho asked me, pulling me from my thought. He was hugging me closer to him much to my comfort.

I faked a smile, "Yes, it's true."

"Oh that's great. We're in." One of the girl said.

Then I felt someone was holding my hand and dragging me away from them before I could said anything.

"Jee Ha, come here." It was Taehyung who came to the backstage, taking a break for awhile.

He dragged me away far from Myung Ho and the girls. I was shocked at his sudden action and let him dragged me without protest. I could see he looked tensed, mad and heartbroken...? I never saw him like this before.

'Great job, Jee Ha! What you get yourself into?!' I thought sarcastically to myself.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

♥ Vote ♥ Comment ♥ Follow ♥

Cliff-hanger. Wait up for the next chapter. It gonna be fun...

I guess? 😜