8★I Know You Hate Me...

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I dragged Jee Ha away from that pervy idiot (Myung Ho). I heard accidentally about what happened earlier. I couldn't help but felt hurt when Jee Ha admitted to the girls that she's not my girlfriend but that jerk's. I didn't like him before because he always disturbing Jee Ha but now I seriously despite him. He was lucky I could still control myself from beating and turning him into a dead meat right here, right now.

"Taeh-"

"I need to talk to you." I cutted off what she wanted to say to me with a serious tone.

I talked to her with my back turned from looking at her. I let go of her hand that I was holding gently.

"Do you really hate me that much? I know you really don't like me, Jee Ha... but I really like you, Jee Ha!"

I turned around as I confessed how much I felt toward her. She looked stunned and speechless. Before I could say anything or she could reply it, Jungkook calling me.

"Taehyung! Come here now!!"

I gave her my last look before I turned around and walked away to Jungkook in hurry.

Jee Ha's POV

I watched him walked away as I stood there motionlessly.

"You heard what he said, right? Even he knew he have been used, he is still okay with it and continue the performance." Myung Ho's voice said to me from behind as he stroked my head like a kid.

'No matter how okay he is with all this... I wouldn't feel hurt like this.'

I slapped away Myung Ho's hand harshly from my head that continue touching me.

"Jee Ha?" He asked, looking at me in worry.

"He doesn't need to act in this theatre club if he want to be popular. But he's still doing it... because the prince is a kind man!" I defended Taehyung and walked far away from him.

"Hey, Jee Ha! Stop!" Myung Ho was trying to stop me from running away but I wouldn't let him get to me, let alone touch me again like before.

The scene! The last epic ending scene for this Romeo and Juliet's performance that about to happen.

Taehyung's POV

It was finally the last scene which mean I have to kiss the heroin of this show which is the Juliet. I was the Romeo and the main character in this acting performance. Sometimes I wondered why I was doing this. I couldn't wait for this to end.

I was still acting and doing all this for Jee Ha. I know how much this performance mean to her, to the club. Even I knew I have been used from the start when I joined the club. I thought I could make Jee Ha fall in love with me, if not, at least I wanted her to like me. I was doing all this to prove her how much I like her...

Wait! No, I take it back! I love her!! She is really different from all the other girls I knew and doesn't got effected by my charm. She seeing me for who I am and not because of my look like most girls do.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

♥ Vote ♥ Comment ♥ Follow ♥

Well...not one of my best chapters but at least I already trying to write my best...right? I hope you like this chapter. 😂