6★Boys Problem

~At Theatre Club's Room after school~

I was helping a few members with their practices until I heard the voice from someone I truly despite right now.

"Hey, guys!" Myung Ho greeted the club's members as he came near me.

If he dare to touch me again, I would break his arm without second thought. I just rolled my eyes and walked far away from him. I didn't want that guy anywhere near me.

"Hey, Jee Ha. Why are you always running away from me?" Myung Ho asked from behind me.

I turned around to face him and felt really annoyed.

I gave him my best fake smile and replied calmly, "Oh hi. I'm not running away from you. As you can see, I'm always busy. I don't have time to catch up with anyone."

I emphasized the word 'anyone' for him to get the hint to just leave me alone.

"Is that how you treat a new member of your club?"

That make me stunned and eyes widened.

"What?! Since when you're a member of this club?" I asked him in shock and unbelievable.

"Since I walked through this door's club the first day I was back in this school." He said casually before he continued whatever the hell he wanted to talk about.

"And are you going to let the prince be a hero of the show? He can't even remember all of the scripts since the first day you guys practicing. He will make a fool out of himself. What kind of a hero he is if he can't even remember his scripts? I can do better than him."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest, "Even if he can't remember his scripts, at least he is a hardworker."

Then I walked away, leaving Myung Ho speechless. He thought he could change my mind and my decision easily. No way, man.

"That was a great answer, Jee Ha. I think you're just planning to use the prince but instead fall in love with him, huh?" My right man, Jin whispered at me.

"There are no such way like that!" I denied it.

"Hahaha chill, okay? I'm just kidding."

Actually about that with Taehyung... Hmm even I didn't know it myself. I meant I was still getting over my ex, Myung Ho even deeply inside I still have a little feeling for him. This boy problems were just so irritated to me.

I taught and showed a junior member how to act her character to become more realistic, "When you are standing in here, you need to scream out loud. Like this 'HELP!!'".

Suddenly I felt myself been picked up by someone to it's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

I was still shocked and embarrassed because right now, all members of the club were looking at the free show in front of them starring me and Taehyung. Yay~ Note the sarcasm.

"That's just a dialogue." I explained calmly after regaining myself for awhile. But damn it, I still embarrassed about it.

"Hahaha that was just an act. Think logically. You're so embarrassing." Myung Ho laughed and kind of mocked Taehyung from behind us.

They really hate each others, always arguing when seeing each others.

"When you are only a couple feets away from the girl you like, do you need to think logically or feel shame? I don't need all that." Taehyung replied with his cool expression to Myung Ho.

Again, I was stunned at Taehyung's words and I could feel my face heated. I wiggled myself to be put down from his shoulder. He put me down gently and I quickly went to resume teaching other members.

"Jee Ha? I-" Taehyung asked me.

I cutted his words out because I was really busy right now, teaching a junior. "What? What you say?"

"I want..." He tried again, standing beside me and trying to touch me.

I stopped his words again, pushed him away a little bit harsh and turned around from him, continue teaching a junior.

"Go there and memorize the scripts now." I commanded him sternly.

I could hear the prince nagging loud enough for me to hear from behind. I just smiled and blushed a little, remembering our embarrassing scene earlier...

'Urgh...what is wrong with me?!!'

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

♥ Vote ♥ Comment ♥ Follow ♥

A few chapters to write before this story is complete. Can't wait to finish it asap if only I have time to. 😂

Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote or comment if you like it. Maybe give me a follow for more updates and upcoming books. 😉

Stay tuned for the next chapter, lovely readers. 😘