2★Meet The Prince

Dedicated to the cover maker for the amazing covers she made for me. I really love it all. ♡
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I walked in a rush to the prince's classroom

I walked in a rush to the prince's classroom. Every students at the school's corridor watched me with curious looks and whispered with their friends. I already used to them looking weirdly and talking about me so I simply didn't give a damn.

I stormed to the prince's classroom without caring about all the glances I received from the students who still haven't when home and also who were walking pass the class.

I walked in front of the prince's place while he was still talking to his friend without noticing me yet. His friend then pointed a finger at me, making Prince look at me.

I slammed a drama scriptbook in front of his desk with a straight face, "Kim Taehyung, give your handsome look to me!"

"What?" He asked, looking confused at my bold action but I didn't care.

So I explained everything that happened with Theatre Club.

"Oh so I have to help Theatre Club?"

I said with a cool face, "Ya, you have too. Before this, all the people just get to see you in the pictures. So that's mean the 'Prince' they know are not that perfect. So to make it perfect, you need to show your acting talent on stage!"

I was excited inside of me while he was still thinking, I take a good look at him in my thoughts.

'The Prince have a pair of beautiful shiny eyes and long eyelashes that absolutely can be sell on stage! His skin and lips also looks soft and sexy. Please say yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!'

I smiled as sweet as I could while waiting for his decision. He was flipping the pages on the drama scriptbook quickly.

"Hmm...I don't want to." He said, throwing the scriptbook on the table.

I tried to contain my anger but still giving him my forced sweet smile. I didn't care that some students were now eavesdropping and standing near us to see what was going on.

"Wh-Why? All the girl students are waiting for your appearance..."

"I already tired...tired of being popular and idolised by people."

He said it casually but I could see the arrogant look that plastered in his face. I tried my best to contain my anger right now and it was growing thick as the time passing by.

'How dare you said something like that!!'

"If I start acting, my house confirm will be assail. It's better if I just draw myself in the comic."

I looked down, my anger about to be let out, "Comic, huh?"

I couldn't control it so I bursted out my anger, yelling and slapping hard his head with my rolled up scriptbook, "You said comic?!! Comic or whatever the same with it don't have 3D impact!! A comic artist doesn't care about when to eat, shower then sit alone lock up in the room, drawing comic. Is that a good thing?! You are different! A main top grade human character! Your place is on stage! At the middle stage!"

Then I cupped both of his cheeks with my hands, bringing him closer to me. I looked him in his eyes and said calmly this time.

"Your handsome face going to be a waste if you don't expand your talent... If you give me that attraction... I will polish it as much as I can."

His eyes widened as he blushed and stuttered, "Ahh...is this...your love confession?"

'What the hell is wrong with this jerk?!'

He continued his speech, "Things like this happen a lot. Girls desperately wanting the boys' attention. I'm busy right now..."

I walked away, not wanting to waste my time and energy beating him in there. I was done dealing with this idiot prince.

"Oi...wait!" I heard his footsteps following behind me as I continue walking quickly, not giving him any attention.

"Wait. I'm not finish talking yet. Why running away? Don't be shy now. Hey?"

'Geez, the guy is really annoying as hell. Damn him!'

"Hahaha... I think you really love to see me in trouble, right? Cute but troublesome."

I ignored him even I felt really annoyed and wanted to punch his face right now. I was walking to Theatre Club with a jerk still trailing behind me, annoying me with his stupid ridiculous speech.

I opened the Theatre Club's door and see...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

♥ Vote ♥ Comment ♥ Follow ♥

Cliff-hanger for now. Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment if you do. I will appreciate it so much. 😉

Who do you think Jee Ha is seeing?
Do you think the Prince will change his mind? 😏

Stay tuned for the next update. 😊