Kawhi Leonard

The next morning I woke up to Tim calling me.

"Bueno," I answer.

"Hey Kim, we saw the news, are you okay?" He asks worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a broken leg and a stab, I'm fine though."

"What happened? You were at the diner and he attacked you?"

"Well, not exactly. I was coming out after my friends left and I heard this lady crying for help. I saw a guy holding a knife to her neck so I decided to step in and help her, knocking the guy down and telling her to call the cops. I took the knife out of his hand and we struggled for a little, but in the end he ended up breaking my leg then taking the knife and stabbing me while I was holding him down. He's in captivity now though."

Tim stays silent for a while, "Dang girl, you're crazy. You should have been more careful, you should have come with us, nothing would have happened to you."

"Yeah Kim, we feel terrible that we aren't there with you." Someone else says.

"Who's there with you?" I ask Tim.

"The entire team we all wanted to make sure you're okay."

"Aw guys, thanks, but seriously I'm fine. I've been taken care of by the staff here at the hospital."

They all say okay's and that's good's.

"Hey, can you take the phone off speaker and pass it to Kawhi?" I ask.

"About Kawhi..."

My blood ran cold. "Is he okay?"

"We don't know, he won't answer his phone, we haven't seen him since the game last night. He was actually the first one out and we haven't seen him. We are all praying that he's okay or maybe going to you." Tim says.

My heart was beating rapidly. Where was Kawhi? Is he okay? Oh my gosh, I was freaking out.

"When was the last time you called him?"

"We tried again this morning, but it didn't even ring. His phone is off." Manu says."

My heart was racing in my chest and the back of my head started to burn. "Oh my gosh." I covered my mouth with my hand. "Where do you guys think he went? Did he leave like a note or anything? Did he get like a suspicious phone call or something? What did he do before he disappeared?"

"Well, we got out of the locker room and we saw Pop and Becky talking seriously. Then they told us about you." Patty said.

I run my hand through my hair, "What are you trying to say? That he hopped on a plane back here?"

"I think that's what we are all hoping for Kim." Tony says.

I sigh and lie back down on the bed. "Guys, I'm scared. What if he isn't on his way back here? Where is he?"

"Kim, just relax. You can't stress about anything, we don't need you to get worse." Lamarcus says.

I sigh again. "Fine, I won't stress. I'm going to keep an eye out for him if he does come here. I'll try calling him too."

"Alright Kim, get better. We'll go visit you once we get back." Tim says.

"Thanks guys have a safe flight." I say back then hang up before a small sob escaped my mouth. I look up at the ceiling. "God, please let him be okay, let him get home safe. Please take care of him." I pray.
--------------------------------------------------
After calling Kawhi several times with no prevail, I decided to watch some T.V. I was skimming through the channels when out of the corner of my eye, I see someone stop in my doorway. I look and see a tall figure, taking up the whole height of the entrance. I sit up to get a closer look, and the figure ducks their head to enter and reveals their identity.