Day Three Hundred and Eight

There were so many colors that my mind began pulsing. The music was loud and the smell was repulsive, but she had wanted to come in the store so I had agreed. Oh, darling, the sacrifices I make for you.

She pulled out a dress and put it against herself. I wanted to tell her that she should buy it because it'd look good on her, heck, anything would look good on her, but I bit my tongue. I was supposed to hate her. Which, trust me, was difficult.

"You still love him, don't you?"

I don't know why I had agreed to go shopping with her, I don't. I should have known that it would end badly, that I would be embarrassed. Or worse, she would be even lovelier than I thought. With my luck it ended up being both.

"I, uh," I pulled the shirt off the clothing rack, occupying myself by inspecting it, "I don't know what you mean."

On the plus side though, you and I had gotten back in contact over the past few days. That's how her and I were given the idea of going shopping. You wanted to be with my boyfriend, to see if he was worthy of me, so her and I had agreed to spend time together.

"Oh, don't worry," she stood on the other side of the rack, "I'm not angry with you. I mean, if I were you I'd still love him, too."