Chapter 2

Marinette's POV
Frankly she woke up at 7:00 in the morning for what reason she didn't know.Tikki said it was her luck but I tried convincing her otherwise.Today she felt like changing her style a bit by letting her hair down.She also wore a ladybug pattern shirt with sleeves that ended near her elbows and black leggings.For her shoes she wore red All Stars cause,why not?After approving her outfit and doing other little morning routines it was 7:30.As she went downstairs she noticed her shirt covers her stabbed shoulder scar.Marinette ate her breakfast with her mom who commented on her look saying it was cute.She thanked her,took a cookie for Tikki,her purse and backpack.
She arrived at school at 7:45 "a record" she thought to herself.She opened the doors to she everyone was already there and we're all glued to their phones.She found Alya near her class and like everyone else,she was staring at her phone.Before Marinette had a chance to speak Alya shouted "Girl,did you hear Ladybug got stabbed by a robber and there was pool of blood for evidence!"she paled at the thought,was it all that bad?"Well I'm sure she f-fine." I told Alya."Who got the video?How in the world?Who's awake at that time?"Marinette thought.But those thoughts were pushed away by Alya sneering.She looked up to see Chloe,of course,holding Alya's phone."Give it back to her!!"I yelled at Chloe."No I want to keep her pathetic phone and fine her blog and claim it as my own." Chloe barked.

That did it.
Alya took Chloe's hand and twisted it,making Chloe dropping the phone and running to her locker.Mari looked at her BFF in shock and then a smile crept to her face then a few shouts of "Yay!!"were herd.Alya smirked looking at Chloe running in "tears".

----------------------------------------------
Adrien's POV
Man,Adrien was stumped.He had no idea about the crime and worst of all his lady got hurt.He felt like he failed his mission as Chat Noir.It was terrible.To make things worse everyone was talking about how he wasn't there.Well,it's not like he could have done much about it though."Dude are you okay?"Nino asked.Adrien guessed he most probably looked gazed at the time thinking about Ladybug."I'm fine just flustered about Ladybug."he replied at an instant.He turned back looking at Marinette who was sketching quietly.He noticed that she looked more pale and was trembling while focusing on her pad.He guessed that Alya noticed too when she asked Mari "Are you feeling alright?You look ill."she said with worry in her tone."I'm f-f-fine"she mumbled then soon clasped on the floor,scaring everyone,including Adrien.