Chapter 10

LadyMissFourtune's POV
Darkness
It consumed me it burned me after I stated "too late"my eyes flickered trying to get it out of my head.In a second the akuma had control again.They all looked up shocked."I'm guessing you guys don't like my new outfit?Wow why am I not surprised?"I clenched my fists.I guess black and purple spots don't match.I looked at Alya who was crying and soon out of nowhere Nathaniel started to sob and ran away screaming "No!This is a nightmare please wake me up!"weird.Anyway I wasn't going to hurt him,I had my morals."Well,you guys had it coming."I shrugged.I walked towards the front of the room,hips swaying and I was clapping my hands slowly."I have to say guys,you all except Alya and poor Nathaniel are pure savage."everyone held their breath,I smiled.Then I took out my yo yo,which had razors bordering the edges"Now Chloe right now for some insane reason *cough* I crave to decorate my yo yo with something red."Everyone gasped.No akuma has ever wanted something so bad.She really was hurt."Run"Adrien yelled.Everyone but him ran out.I chuckled.My eyes sparkled with madness."Oh now Kitty Kitty you think I give up?Nah..That's too sane!Now then just transform here I can see your ring."I told the brat.He gasped."Oh you didn't think I would get this type of power?Well,I have something big in store for you!"I threw my yo yo at him but I missed by half a inch."Here Kitty kitty!"He was Chat Noir now and he was crying?"Oh gosh is the poor Chaton sad?Awww well your not going to see them anymore they're dead."
----------------------------------------------
Adrien/Chat POV
"They're dead"she exclaimed.I flinched at that.I threw my baton but missed.I could have hit her but I....can't.It hurts to see Marinette like this and it hurts to see how bad she's truly broken.I messed up so bad."No,your wrong!Your just drowning in darkness and now I'm going to get you out of that dreaded pool that now you call home!Even if it kills me!"I shouted.Her eyes flickered from purple to her blue bell ones for a moment.She stopped after and soon shock her head,back to purple .I wondered if Ladybug was fighting the akuma.What did I do?My thoughts were pushed away as I came close to her razor.She missed but barely."Fine Chat anyway I have better things to do!"She zipped out of school I didn't follow her I needed a plan."Plagg claws in!"I transformed back into Adrien."What am I going to do!"I said breaking into tears again."Well you broke her heart,now mend it."Plagg explained."Now give me my cheeeese I'm starving."I gave some to him still at a daze at where he left me,mend her heart?Anyway I felt more confident now knowing something she might not and transformed back into Chat Noir."Hope you like to dance MyLady."and with that went to find my bugaboo.
Lame time skip!
Soon I found her on the rooftops her looked horrible."Well,well looks like your here for a second match huh?thats so sweet of you!"she said sarcastically."No I'm here to save my loved ones and now get out of there you nasty akuma!"I yelled she stiffened then ran towards me.It was intense,we were equal not one stronger than the other,but both of us didn't stop.Then I had an idea.I only doged her attacks.She got angry fast."Be a real Chat and fight me!"she yelled throwing her yo yo again.For a reason I looked at her in the eyes I must have looked like a broken toy."Why are you thinking regrets?I mean I should be feeling that,thinking your the love of my life."she spat.I winced at that.She smiled."I going to save you."I whispered to myself.Apparently she herd me "If you do what will it change?"she questioned me.That made me wonder for a moment until she started fighting again.I only doged her attacks."UUUGGHHH YOUR GETTING ON MY NERVES RIGHT NOW JUST GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD MARINETTE AND LADYBUG ARE DEAD!!!"she yelled and manage to kick me.hard.I landed on the floor hurting more than ever.Hawkmoth talked to her and she mumbled back "Yeah yeah the miraculous I get it."She walked towards me and whispered in my ear."Got yah.You see that's how it's done you have no one to save."Her voice was as soft as silk in my ear and it made me shiver."For the record whether you take my miraculous or not I'm not going to hurt you anymore because I love soo much and soo hard in fact to the every depths of my sole and back."

She stopped.She fell to the floor groaning in pain and her eyes kept flickering,menacing purple to crystal blue.I panicked a bit but continued to talk "Please fight it!I can't go back to living in darkness I need you to bring me back into light again please I love you sooooo much please fight it!"I practically begged.She screamed as blood started to pour out of scars which seemed to be coming from nowhere.I winced at that.Then she started to cry,she finally whispered "save me"between fighting and sobs.Then I smashed my lips against hers hoping that would do the trick.Soon the akumatization started to wear off.I kept kissing her until the whole thing was gone.Miraculously a white butterfly came out of her earrings.She was Marinette again but damage wasn't fixed and she was a mess.Mari had scars deeper than stabs and had most of her clothing in shreds.I stared down at her she was so pale and her wounds was terrible."Why is she like this?"I yelled in desperation.I sobbed.Tikki came flying in "she fought the akuma alone for too long huh?"she said sadly.My eyes widened no she can't no no she alive.right?"Please say something!Open your eyes!Tell me it's gonna be alright!"I begged.Then I herd Mari whimper and she started softly crying."I'm s-so s-ss-orry C-Chat."My transformation started to wear off."I-I let m-my emo-tions g-get the b-best o-of m-m-e."she whimpered."No!don't say that!"I said with tears"I regret not laughing at your puns and I regret hurting,rejecting, you so much.I didn't think it would end like this.I didn't think it would end so early."she whispered."No your going to be alright!Please just keep breathing panting whatever!"I sobbed."You know your such a terrible liar Chat.I-I love you.."she closed her eyes."No,wake up open your eyes don't tell me you fought for nothing!"I was Adrien and our class was surrounding us.I couldn't care less.I let everyone go."Let's go Adrien to the Great Guardian,he might be able to bring her back."Plagg explained.I nodded standing up."Please don't say bring her back I can't compute with her being dead."I whispered.We sprinted as fast as we would pushing threw people and classmates and running red lights.After a while we got there.I burst in the door with Master Fu shocked."Please save her"I whispered.He nodded and got to work.I noticed all the scars heal right before my eyes.I lit up."Before I finish."he started of."Do you love Marinette or just Ladybug."he questioned.I nearly immediately respond "I have to admit there was one point in life were there was Ladybug in my heart.But as I stared to get to know the world around me,I noticed Marinette.I started loving everything about her from her confidence for standing for others to her clumsy habits.I still loved Ladybug.At first I fell in love with her because I thought she was perfect but I fell for her event more when I found out she wasn't perfect.I was secretly torn between the two and now."I looked at her and smiled."They're the same girl."I finished with that.He smiled "Good,I did choose the right Chat Noir"I blushed at that.Then he put his hand to her heart with Tikki doing the same.Soon I saw Marinette starting to stir."Mari"I exclaimed in pure joy.She woke up and started to sit up.I jumped on her,hugging her tight as if I were to let go,my life would be over.

And cut!Well I'm not going to end it there.Im 100% I'm going to do another chapter but ify about a second one :3 Thanks for the support and bye bye!