Chapter 3

Adrien's POV
Seeing Mari pass out like that is most probably the most scariest thing I've seen yet.I look at Alya,trying to wake her up but it was no use.Finally,after acting like an idiot I swooped her in my arms,carrying her bridal style.For a moment I see Chloe glaring at Mari,I try to ignore it.I take her to the nurses office with Alya,who not far behind.I can hear her panting heavily,so I sped up a bit hoping they have something in store for her.The nurses take her in and  thank us for bring her here.We both didn't go back to class,anxious to see if she's ok.Soon after 45 minutes(which felt like 45 hours)she came out with some color in her cheeks,I sighed in relief."I'm sorry that I worried you."
Mari apologized."What happened girl?I need to know the deets."Alya asked eagerly."Well..I don't know?I really don't you know I don't lie especially about big things."she looked at Alya and then me.I wasn't buying it but I didn't want to add on to her worries so I let this sly.for now.Anyway she was still shaking a bit so I did what I thought a true friend would do.I hugged her,maybe hoping that it would clam her down.It seemed to it worked cause she hugged me back.She was warm and fragile but confident when helping anyone,other than herself.She whispered "Thank you I needed that"in my ear and I smiled knowing this was My Lady.

----------------------------------------------
One week ago Adrien's POV
"Pound it"we said in unison."Hey Kitty can you promise me something?"she asked."Anything for my purrrincess."I replied."No Chat I'm not joking this is something important.I want you to not look for my identity I know you respect that but I know your eager about it so please just don't okay?You'll be disappointed in what you find behind my mask..."she said in a not so excited tone.She was looking down."I promise cat honor,but know this and know it well with or without the mask you are the same to me no matter who you might be or become know that I'll stay by your side."Then she looked up our eyes locked for a moment and then she dragged me up all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower.The sun was setting and soon she looked at me again and did something magical.Ladybug kissed me,Chat Noir.It was warm and passionate,soon she cupped the back of my heads and I held her waist tight.She let go soon though and thanked me.Then I herd a beep.It was her miraculous."Oh got to go bug out!!Love you Chat Noir."and left me with those words."I love you Chat Noir"
----------------------------------------------
Back at my mansion I detransformed with a goofy smile plastered on my face.Plagg came and the first thing he said was "EEEEWWww!!What a day.I need my Camembert cheese noww."he wined."Its under my bed okay get it." I replied still smiling.I went through my new yearbook and found my class I saw my pic,Chloe's,Nino's,Alya's,Mari's.She looks so confident and I admit she is cute but my heart has been stolen by Ladybug...oh well.Then I looked up the Ladyblog thinking maybe Alya found something new that he hasn't seen but when he did he was the kiss was on video and Alya was squealing LadyNoir.😏(I know I hope she ships it too lol)"Ummmm" I hummed looking at how she did that.Then I noticed something Mari and Ladybug both have pigtails it wasn't something big but both never took them off ever.I took a closer look at the video and they both had freckles great coincidence?Plus the fact they both had blue bell eyes.Then he realized something.They were never in the same room and she's never been akumitized.These thought were killing me.One thing is for sure though.Im going to keep watch of Marinette.