Chatper 5

Adrien's POV
More evidence to my theory.great.More guilt.Patrols have been awkward and Ladybug knows it."Are you okay Kitty you know I'm here for you no matter what."she kept repeating.But I tried to convince her otherwise no such luck.It was a pain cause I was lying to her even more and worse I'm hurting her.At one point she asked glumly "W-was it the kiss?"."Why in the world would you think that horrid thought that kiss meant everything to me I enjoyed it so much do you know how long I had a goofy smile I had?"I explained.After there was a peaceful silence I thought this would be a perfect time to ask "Hey,I messed up with a girl,she was my friend and now I feel like if she found out what I did she'll hate me...what should I do?".She turned to look at me with sincerity and answered "Oh,Chat she might feel bad or angry,but in the end I'm 100% sure it will bring you closer together.".We herd a beep knowing we need to split.I thanked her and we parted our ways.I found what I lost for a few days.confidence.
----------------------------------------------

Mari's POV
I felt pretty good in the morning,knowing I helped my Kitty out .I felt like dressing Chat-style to celebrate.I found my Chat sleeveless shirt I made.It had his green paw on the back and a black background.Then I got my cat ears and Chat-green leggings.I so approved my look."Some bug found the cat in the bag huh?!"Tikki giggled while eating her morning cookie."Oh,no!!The puns they're contagious!"I shouted with sarcasm.I walked/run to school to make sure I didn't come in late.I met up with Alya,who complimented my style.I opened my locker and got my books and just as I closed my locker Adrien appeared again."WaH"I yelled and stumbled,trying no trip."Nice outfit never seen it before did you make it?"Adrien asked innocently."Y-y-eah I made it I'm a C-chat f-fan."I said shyly."Oh cool I'm a Ladybug fan myself."he exclaimed and waved bye and winked at me.What was that suppose to mean?
I saw Chloe come in class.She looked looked at me and I looked away after what happened yesterday no way I'm looking at her.I was Nath insted and I waved at him,he waved back with a shy smile.Poor guy he was already shy near people and me before Evillustrator and now he never talks about anything to anyone it was too hard to watch."Hey,Alya can I sit near Nath today?If you don't mind."I asked her."Sure,go for it girl." She replied with a smirk.I thanked her and walked toward him.I feel my excitement rising I really didn't know why but hey I liked excitement."Can I sit next to you today if you don't mind?"I asked Nath."O-of course I-I don't m-m-mind!"he answered.I smiled maybe I can get him
out of his shell.Before I can say anything he started to talk "I'm really sorry about my party thing you aren't anything like Chloe you shine both inside and out I wasn't feeling my self that day and I-" I cut him off I couldn't stand it anymore."Don't blame yourself it's all Hawkmoth and if anything I should be sorry I ruined your birthday by tricking you and most probably hurt during the process I just wanted you to get de-akumitized I'm really really really sorry...."I apologized.I looked down at my feet realizing how much pain I might have caused him the broken heart is painful I closed my eyes shut too.Then I felt a hand touch mine I looked up to see Nathaniel smiling and his eyes sparkling with sincerity."It's ok..don't worry about it please?"Nathaniel asked.I nodded then class started.After class I went and talked with Nathaniel about school,work,art,ect I found out he was hilarious,just like Chat but he had better timing.He was so kind he was like the kindness guy ever!!!We sketched and ate together then our classes started again.We said our byes and parted our ways.When I was Alya she was smiling "SOOO how was it lovebird?"she asked with amusement twinkling in her eyes."Alya there are guys right there!!"I point at Nino and Adrien."Plus I'm only friends with him"I pointed out.I looked at Adrien he looked like he was not enjoying life.He looked angry almost.I wondered why and I couldn't ask him,I would stutter and stammer.Oh well I guess that's just my luck.