Chapter 6

Adrien's POV
Now that I knew My Lady was Marinette I couldn't stand it.What was she doing?The worst was Nathaniel was being a gentle man a nice guy and Mari was loving it.I really couldn't do much because that's her life not mine.UGGHHH it was frustrating!!I know Marinette's sweet ways and I knew she was doing the right thing but I couldn't help to feel...jealous?NOOooo I'm Chat Noir what  am I thinking?I tried pushing these thoughts  out of the way with English,but class was dragging on.I guess it was just my luck.
___________________________
No ones POV
3rd period was about to end then there was a CRASH!  The class turned to see a silver man carrying a huge knife.The akumitized victim shouted "CHLOE!!!" Clearly not happy about her."Class run toward home!!"the teacher shouted.Everyone evacuated and both Chat and Ladybug arrived on scene."Knife to meet you!"Chat giggled."Really are you at this again!"she rolled her eyes but got the case of giggles after all the kitty was growing on her.Chat noticed and smiled "You do like my hufur."he beamed."That one was pushing it Chat."She exclaimed dogging tiny knives with her yo yo."I'm never admitting depaws.Get it?Defeat like feet in defeat but I don't have feet so I said-"."ENOUGH I,SILVER SLICE,WILL SLICE YOU GUYS GET YOUR MIRACULOUS AND SILCE CHLOE FOR HATING MY FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!"Silver Slice explained."Chat,his akuma must be in the golden knife pin on his hat."Ladybug shout across to Chat."Got it My Lady!" "Let's wrap this up LUCKY CHARM!A wallet?"she questioned."Don't give the chef a tip."Chat remarked."Uhhggg kitty don't I'm already growing on you just keep it to yourself!"she giggled again.Not remarking she just told Chat she was growing on her.He smiled a real smile not a Kitty smile but a warm smile at her.
(U know what happens right ?) :3

"Here you go bugaboo!"he passed the knife to her.While she was breaking the knife Silver Slice threw the closest sharp object,a kitchen knife from
the schools cafeteria right towards Chat Noir."Chat Noir,watch out!"Ladybug exclaimed.Ladybug go Chat to safety but got herself hurt,a long,deep cut on her back.(since the knife past by her and she didn't move on time)She was on the floor now groaning in pain on the floor with blood now seeping into her suit,she looked horrible."Ladybug!"Chat shouted.

That got everyone's attention and Alya started to record live

That got everyone's attention and Alya started to record live.Chat held her close worrying to what might happen next."Stay with me please?!"he said between tears."Your going to be okay I know it."he was sobbing now he didn't want her to die or let the akuma go away."C-chat t-take my yo-yo d-devilize  the ak-uma."she said in a whisper.He nodded still in tears he caught it cleansed it and threw the wallet in the air."Miraculous Ladybug."she mumbled.Chat ran back to her and carried her bridal style up she was shaking,not good and she wasn't healed even though everything else was cleared up."How come it didn't heal you?"Chat sobbed."Because you de-evilized the akuma"she murmured."Why did you let me then!"he cried with a hint of anger in his voice.(PS-Alya is still recording and Nathaniel is calling the ambulance since there's a pool of blood on the floor.)"That's not the point Ladybug,you let yourself get hurt it should have been me MARINETTE!"he cried while sobbing on her.He realized what he just said revealing her identity out of anger.He looked down to see she was already in tears."Y-you lied to me!You did look for my identity I-i was the g-G-girl you were t-talking about!"she sobbed know this was on video.Her class gasped at who she really was clumsy sweet Marinette is there confident courageous Ladybug?Most still had second thoughts but they were to focused on the superheroes after all one was still gushing blood.Ladybug squirmed out of Chat's arms and stood shaking madly."And I told the world that you never lied to me we weren't ready not until we truly defeated Hawkmoth now he knows."pointing at the camera,which Alya quickly put away and mumbled "sorry".Marinette was trembling of blood loss,pain,and shock.She started to swing her yo-yo aiming at a pole."WAIT YOUR HURT DONT-"Chat wailed.But it was too late she was gone not anywhere to be seen.All she left was her pool of blood and down that splat on Chats face while she zipped across Paris.He had done it.He lost his Lady forever.

Well will see if it's forever,I'll give you a clue what response did she give after patrol to his "girl" question?oh yeah what dose he mean forever death wise or something :)