Her

Jungkook's Pov:
*Back at the plane*

While I was listening to music and siting, someone started to tap  me. I look up and, and what do I see, an ugly girl.

"Uhm... excuse me, may you move your legs so I can sit in my seat?" Stupid girl said.

"Uhm excuse me?"  Stupid girl Said. Aishh! What the hell does she want! I hear her but I keep ignoring her.

*tap tap*

" Hey can you please move your feet so I can have a seat?"  Stupid girl said.

"b**** why don't you go and seat somewhere else. Obviously no one wants you by their side if you're asking me." I said while rolling my eyes. Wow, can't she just find another seat and leave me alone.

"Well I'm sorry but this is my seat." Stupid girl said . Well this girl won't stop bothering me if she doesn't sit. So I move my feet.

...

Now we arrived, and I am exhausted. I just want to go to see my new dorm and my hyungs.

Oh there's that stupid girl, maybe she will take me to my new dorm since she has the type of face of a good girl.

*tap tap*

It was hilarious how she looked at me with wide eyes.

"What do you want? "   The stupid girl said. Who do she thinks she is talking to?

"The same as you, out of here. Lead me and my mates to this location." I say with a cold voice and hand her the paper where the address is.

" You really think I'll do that? And what mates? I know nothing of this place, ask someone else."  Oh I really want to teach her a lesson but there is a lot of people here.

" Why did you come then if you know nothing?" I said wanting to know why she doesn't want to lead me.

" I...... I..."  She said. Well she must be dumb if she does not help a handsome guy like me.

"Hah, I see that you don't know how to speak either." I said and walk away.  She just gave me a headache, she's not worth of my precious time.

I was walking when I saw my hyungs. Oh I'm so happy to see them.  " Hyungs!" I said. " Oh kookie! He's here guys" Jimin hyung said and I approached them. "Hi hyungs nice to see you again" I said trying to find that piece of paper where I just had the adress. RapMon hyung said. " I see that you brought someone with you"  I was confused of why he said that but I turn around to take a look and it was that girl again. So I approached her, maybe she still has the paper.

" Give it back." I said

" Give what?!" She said trying to act innocent.

"The paper that I gave you! I need it!"I said. Why she wouldn't just give me the damn paper.

" Well how about if I don't..." She said .

I shot a glare at her and said "If I would be you, I wouldn't mess with me."

"Well you ain't me, so I will annoy you as much as I want." She said. Is she trying to challenge me?! Jimin hyung came to stand next to her .

" How old are you, little one?" Jimin hyung said.

" I'm attending to highschool, so I'm not little, you're here the one who's short." She said. Who is she calling short when she is like 5'2?

" Hmph, and I thought girls are kind..." Jimin hyung said . Well not all, like in school some girls are like devils...

"Ain't men meant to be gentlemen?" She said. Who does she think we are? Like "them", no way.

" Well not all. Now, give us the paper, and leave us alone if you aren't going to lead us." Suga hyung said.

" Don't you remember the address properly?" She said. I was losing my patience with this girl and  totally lost it.

" Give it!!" I said snapping at her. I was about to snatch the paper from her when someone called her. She responded with "coming". Oh so her name is Y/N. Nice name but it doesn't fit her because she is just so ugly.

Suga,V, J-hope hyungs were swearing and Jin hyung was slapping the back of their heads and Jimin hyung was about to go after her when Rap Monster hyung stopped him.

"Don't follow! That dude would just try to stop us from taking the paper from her." Rap Monster hyung said.

"But Rap Monster hyung, we need the paper to get to our new dorm. We don't know the location. And we woud beat that guy easily." Jimin hyung said.

"You're right Jimin, but we don't want to cause problem here. We have already some at school with those Good Gangs... although he looks familiar... I remember the location somehow, we'll get to the dorm. But that girl, if we ever see her again, she has put herself into serious problems when she played at the expense of BTS..." Rap Monster hyung said. Well hopefully he does remember were the place location is. That guy that was with Y/N really looks familiar like he would belong to "them"...
...

We've been walking for like... hours . Before my arrive hyungs called for no other than Dave to help us find our location.  He was one of us and he was going to pick us up at the cafe . So we meet up at the cafe and he was driving us to our location. We could have got there earlier if Rap Mon hyung wouldn't had lead us in the opposite direction. But we finally got there, and it was small but cozy.  It was something we could afford to. 

We were chilling out when Dave said he had to go so he left and said he couldn't stay even if Jin hyung ask him to stay for dinner. 

Jin hyung asked me to go to the grocery store and buy some stuffs he needs for dinner and so I left . But whyyyyyyy meeee!

...

At the grocery store I was walking around, trying to find the stuffs when I saw her again.  The stupid girl from before, she was with someone but she saw me and while she turned, I quickly hid so when she looked around again she didn't see me. Then I saw her again on her tiptoes trying to reach pepper.  I was watching her struggle and thought it was funny because earlier she was calling Jimin hyung short.

I was walking towards thinking I should help her, but then someone reached her first. As soon as I saw him I knew exactly who he was. That stupid boy is always in my way, that damn Yugyeom. Whenever I'm ready to help some girl, he shows up. Like, can't I ever get a chance on girls?!!

But anyways, I quickly left to pay and left to the dorm. 

.....

After dinner I went to my room and took a shower , brushed my teeth,  changed into my pj and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so am sorry if this chapter swears alot .
Hope it won't cause many problems and bear whit us.
We want yall guys to enjoy this chapters and feel like it is yall who are the characters
We will work harder but please give us your support and love.
I know there is a lot of mistakes in this chapter so don't hesitate to correct us

THANK YOU! ~ V

Happy Birth DAY TODAY to our precious Golden Maknae Jungkookie  😆😙😙❤❤🎂